Chapter 3

Avery's pov

The teacher taught a boring lesson that I didn't really care about.

Before the bell rang she finished with "okay class read pages 202-207"

I rolled my eyes and let out a long sigh. It was only Tuesday.

"This is going to be a long week" I said to myself under my breath.

The bell rang and I headed out of the class.

"Hey Avery wait!" I heard someone say.

I turned around to see Matt jogging towards me.

"Oh hi matt" I said smiling.

"Hey" he said. "Um if you don't mind, Could you show me to my next class. I don't know where anything is."

"Of course. C'mon" I said while adding "what is the room number?"

"Um 210" He said while fumbling around with his schedule.

We started talking as we walked towards his class room.

"Here." Matt said while handing me a piece of paper.

He smiled and winked at me as he went inside the class room. I was confused. I shrugged it off and headed for my next class, world history, hooray. The meanest girl in the school is in my world history class. She thinks she's perfect and can get any guy.

She's one of the many reasons I'm insecure about myself and who I am. I walked into the class room as I took my usual seat in the back.

"Oh look who it is. Little Avery." said Anna walking up to me.

I rolled my eyes and said "hi".

"Wow that shirt makes you look like a slut, as always." She said while she let out a little giggle, along with her two 'friends' who were just friends with her for popularity.

"Weird. You're wearing the same shirt. You're right it does look slutty from this point of view" I said while smiling.

She rolled her eyes.

"Oh did you hear about Gilinsky's party? I bet you didn't even get invited." She said while laughing.

"Oh but I did. You know he's one of my best friends right?" I said acting as if she didn't know.

"He's only friends with you because he feels bad for you." She said while smirking.

"Yeah right." I said while laughing.

She rolled her eyes and turned around.

"Like she'll get a date anyways" she whispered to her group of friends.

I sighed and ignored the thought of her words. She just makes her self look bad. She thinks she's perfect. I can't stand her. I finished up my first few classes and went to the cafeteria. I spotted Lucy and went and sat down at her tabel.

"Heyyy" she said while biting into her sandwich.

"Hi" I said.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked.

"Anna. She's so annoying. I can't stand her. All she does is put me down. What did I do to her?" I asked.

"I don't know. Don't let her words get to you." Lucy said. "It's all gonna be okay"

I sighed and took a bite of my salad. I looked around the lunch room and spotted the guys, but something unusual caught my eye. Anna was sitting right next to Matt. Wow. All she's gonna do is make matt like her then dump him and leave him alone.

She's just so annoying. Matt doesn't need to fall into her trap like every guy.

If he does he's gonna get hurt.

______________________________________________________
Hi guys! So yeah it's coming along. I have this all planned out and I'm super excited! Hope y'all enjoy!🙈 lolz I'm so awkward😂-Em