Chapter 19

"C'mon Ave it'll be fun!" Matt whined.

"No Matt. Can't we just go shopping or something?" I asked.

"No! All the guys are going. Even Luc is going and she's your best friend." Matt stated.

"Fine" I groaned.

All the boys were going to the beach and Matt wanted me to go as well. I gave in and agreed to go. I went into our room and changed into a mint green and black bikini.

My cuts weren't visible anymore, thankfully. Matt was wearing his bathing suit and a bucket hat.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yep" I smiled.

We went into the lobby and found the guys. We walked out to the beach.

The sand was hot from the sun shining down on it. I didn't bring my shoes so it was burning my feet.

I jumped on Matt's back and he laughed. We all walked down to an area that not a lot of people were around. Cameron and Hayes put up a tent and set down all our beach stuff in it.

Johnson set down a cooler and Lucy and I got a water out. Matt threw his hat at me and I put it in my bag. All the guys ran towards the water and played around.

Lucy set her towel down and so did I. We sat under the tent drinking our waters and talking.

"So I saw Matt's video" she smiled. "Y'all are adorable"

"Thanks" I laughed. "So tell me about you and Jack" I smirked.

"Well, things are going good." She smiled.

"Well you're both very cute and perfect for each other" I smiled.

We talked more and then laid down on our towels to tan. I then felt cool water all over my body. I opened my eyes to see Matt laughing historically.

"Matthew!" I scolded.

He looked down at me with an apologetic look.
I rolled my eyes and he helped me up. I dried myself off with a towel and Matt jerked it away.

He throws me over his shoulder and runs towards the water. I scream and yell and slap his back, but he doesn't stop. He throws me into the water and I gasp.

I stand up and glare at Matthew.

"Sorry" he smiles.

I couldn't help but laugh. He hugs me and kissed the top of my head.

"Catch me" I say and run away.

I splash through the water running, trying no to fall. Matt came up behind me and caught me. I yelled as he splashed water on me.

"Matt stop" I laughed.

He stopped and set me down. We went back to the spot where all the guys were.

We sat down under the tent. It was about 6:30 and Matt asked me to come with him somewhere. He took my hand and told the guys we would be right back. We walked till we got to pier.

Matt walked me to a the end and told me to sit down. No one was really out there besides Matt and I. The sun was beginning to set and the sky had the colors of pink, orange, and blue.

"This is beautiful" I said looking at the sky.

"Just like you" Matt said looking over at me.

I blushed and looked down.

"Avery, you mean a lot to me. You make me really happy. Thank you for being you. Thank you for constantly making me smile. Everyday I remind myself how lucky I am to have found someone like you. Ave, I love you." Matt said.