Part: 08 (Slaps Sana🥺)

Sid took the Tee from Sana's hand & wore it. He was scared of losing his dad & his face was assuring it.

Sana mumbled, "Siddharth ji. Ap pls pareshan maat hoiye. Papa ko kuch nhi hoga "

He yelled back this time infront of his driver, "Oh just shut up. Shut the hell up!!!! My father is in OT & you want me to not get worried!!! ??? Tum emotions kya samjhogi, do koudi ki ladki jo paiso k liye kahi bhi shadi krle wo kbhi mere situation nhi samajh sakti. Aur tumna ye dikhawa band karo. Agar tumhe lgta hein ki meri dad par 2/3 aasu bahanese mein tumko devi manne lagunga to galat ho tum. Fakeness ki dukaan ye mahan kahi aur banna. Mujhse dur raho!!!! Aur meri biwi banneka try to bilkul nhi krna!!"

Sid's driver felt bad for Sana. He looked down holding his cap on chest while Sana felt really ashamed, hearing all this that too, infront of Sid's driver. She felt like the sky dropped on her. Her tears knew no bound. But she wiped it somehow & stood far far away from Sid.

-----------

After a while, the doctors came out from the OT & talked with Sid,"Sir..wo.."

Sid asked sternly, "What had happened?"

Doc: Mild heart attack.

Sid: How The Fuck?!! Aren't your medicine working on him?

Doc: Sir...wo kabhi kabhi shadme ke karan hojata hein.. Wo..

Sid looked at Sana ever so disgustedly & asked the doc, "Ab thik h na dad? "

The doctors nodded, "yes sir, yes. Ap mil skte hein 3/4 hours baad"

Sid nodded & marched towards Sana just to hold her hand tightly & drag her to one room.

Sana: Siddharth ji.. Kya huya?

He closed the door with a bang & slapped her harder!!!!! She fell on the floor holding her cheeks not knowing what she had done to get such behave. She looked at him with tearful eyes & wanted to ask something. But before that he made her stand & grabbed her neck making her cough & push him. She chocked, "Si...si......si...."

He grabbed that harder & bend down on her, "Kal raat tum last baat kr rahi thi dad se, Kya aisa kaha ki unko heart attack agaya. Batao!!!!!? "

She tried to loosen his grip but it was unsuccessful. He grabbed it tighter & shouted, "Tumhari lalach k karan agar dad ko kuch huya than I swear I will cut you in pieces. You heard me, bloody greedy woman!!!?"

She tried to talk, "me..mei..meine...ku...kuch..nehi...kaha....ch..cho...chor dijiye m..ujhe...sa..sa.sans..nhi arahi "

He shouted, "Tumhe sanns ki nehi sirf paiso ki jarurat hein na??? "

This time blood started oozing out of her nose & she lost her consciousness fully. Making him leave her for which she again fell on the floor.

Worst part is, Sid left the room like that only. Neither he pulled her nor he tried to wake her up. He didn't even call any doctor to help her. He just left.

--------------

At Noon, Sid's dad came in sense & found Sid sitting beside him. He tried to talk when Sid noticed him wake.

Sid: D..dad "!! Are you fine?? Mein..mein doctor bulayu?? ..

Ashok mumbled, "Sheh..shehnaaz?"

Sid rolled his eyes saying , "Nehi aayi. Ap thik ho? "

He nodded only & then mumbled, "Ghar le chalo mujhe "

Sid: but dad u need to be in doctors protection

Ashok : Mujhe ghar jana hein

Sid nodded & then called his guard team to come. The doctors then came to meet him & he told, "I need doctors 24 hours service at my home as I'm taking my father home right now "

The doctors had no option but to agree & they came back home. Yes,Sid's home but without Sana. Sana was still there on floor being unconscious & Sid nvr cared.

-------------

As soon as they reached to home, Ashok looked here & there to find Sana but got Janvi. She was roaming wearing face pack & pretended to be tensed as soon as she saw Sid & Ashok.

Janvi: Awww,darling. What happened to you?I was so scared!

Ashok looked at her with disgust & said,"Ha, wo dikh raha hein. Hospital aayi thi na face pack lagake thodi ghumrahi thi? "

Sid patted his shoulder saying, "Dad, calm down! You always knew woman are like this. What's so surprising? Mom,its ok"

Ashok said in loud voice, "Tumhara biwi aisa nehi hein "

Janvi: Kyu wo kyu nehi hein? Wo bhi to nehi gayi hospital?

Sid wanted to say that she was there.But he nvr wanted his father to fall for Sana more, so he was silent.but....

The head maid heard their conversation & said, "Nhi, Shehnaaz mam to gaayi thi hospital "

Sid frowned, "Gayi thi matlab? Lauti nehi?"

The head maid nodded in no, "Nhi sahab, malkin to mujhe laga aplogo ke sath ayenge "

Janvi smiled devilishly, "To madam hospital jane k naam pe kisi ashiq se milne gayi hogi 😏"

Sid felt bad hearing this as he had seen her.

Ashok: Shehnaaz iss ghar ki bahu hein Janvi. Ashok Shukla k bahu hein. Samhal k baat krna.

Janvi: Oh, come on Ashok. Siddharth Himself Doesn't consider that characterless middle class girl his wife. Who are you to claim her?

Sid: Mom, Dad pls! Stop it. & Dad you are already sick & still laying on wheel bed. So nurses pls take him to his room.

Ashok: Siddharth, Beta. I literally think wo musibaat mai hein. Wo hamesha sham k pehle ghar ajati thi apni. Meine khud dekha hein. Wo kabhi aise bahar nhi rhegi.

Sid hold his palm saying, "Fine, dad. I will look for her. Ap pareshan maat hona"

Ashok left his palm Saying, "Pareshan to mai Aarti ko subhe tumhari kamre se nikalte dekhne k baad se hu "

Sid felt a shock. He looked other side saying, "You saw her at morning? "

Ashok unvle : Ye sahi nehi hein beta. Aur tumhari galti bhi nehi hein. Mujhe to pata tha tum aise ho. Meine bass Shehnaaz ki jindegi barbaad krdi 😞

Sid : Apne uski jindegi baarbad nhi ki hein. Usne khud kara hein. Mujhse shadi krke. Ap rest lijiye. Jaiye.

Ashok: Siddharth, Shehnaaz bohot choti hein 🥺 Usse le aao..Ye city bilkul new hein uske liye

Sid nodded, "I will. Ap upar jaiye "

Saying he signed the nurses & his guards to go after his father & thought to call Sana. But damn, he just remembered that he doesn't know her number.

Sid's POV

Well, Now I started feeling bad. I had held her neck. Blood was oozing from her nose & she went unconscious. But....but... But wait!! Wait!!

What did dad just say? Aarti?! He saw Aarti at morning, coming out of my room. Maybe... Shit not maybe for sure he was upset for that & got this mild attack!!!! So, I am the one who was guilty.

But, I thought it was her who.. Who complained to dad!!! Holy Shit, I should go & find her!!

Sid's POV ends

He called the police station & forwarded the cop one of their wedding photo by clicking it from newspaper as he had no photo of her. He ordered, "Find her as soon as possible! Hire 10/20 spy but I want her infront of me!!!

Part finished
Vote, Comment & Fllw

Love from Saayu 💝

Thank you for all your beautiful cmmnts 💝