Part:26 (Shy Shy)

Sana sighed looking other side when Sid hold her chin & turned her face towards him saying, “I understand Shehnaaz but I think this is not the time to cry as you have a wedding to attend too,right?"

Making a pout she nodded in yes. He smiled on her cute pout saying,“Go get ready"

She mumbled, “ok'

He then tried to stand up but she called him softly, “Um...suniye"

He hummed making Sana say, “Wo..dadi ji ka bohot maan hein, punjab ane ka. Ap ane dijiye na pls"

He rolled his eyes  in disagreement, “No,Shehnaaz. It Won't be safe. You don't knw her she's too mischievous! "

Sana: Ummm..I'll manage na. Trust me. I'll manage.

Sid: You? You will manage?  Tum khud bacchi ho Shehnaaz!

She pouted angrily, “22 years ki hu!  Koi bacchi nehi hu. Mein unko samhal sach mai skti hu aur wo yha bore hi honge na Siddharth. To pls jane dijiye hum e"

Sid raised his eyebrows, “I said no means no "

He then started walking towards his baar to have his drink but Sana didn’t lose hope. She requested again going to him, “Siddharth ji pls na"

He nodded in no while drinking.

Sana faked anger, “Thik hein. To mein bhi pakka 3 din se pehle ayungi nhi. Yaad rakhiyega"

Sid: Thik h to tum bhi maat jao!

Her jaw fell down just to make a baby face, “Meine dadi ji ko chorke nhi ja skti. Unka bohot maan tha 🥺 "

He acted like a deaf. Then what she did is slowly went to him & started pulling jis coat hand sleeves. He looked down just to find her red nose  & puppy eyes. Well, that melted him. He asked, “Shadi khatam hotey hi ajaogi?"

She nodded. He spoke, “Ok then take her with you too"

Hearing him she jumped on her place, “yaayyyyyy..abhi bolke ati dadi ji ko "

She was then vanished from the room in 2 secs. He mocked himself by patting his own shoulder, “Thank you Siddharth ji"

-----------------------------

After 2 hours,
Dadi entered the room & asked the ever busy Shukla who was engaged in a video conference, “Siddharth 😄 I'm ready. Shehnaaz kaha hein? "

Sid looked at her & then at his managers while closing his laptop, “Enough for now. Go to the head office. I'll be there at evening "

The managers nodded & then left the room looking down while Sid came closer to his granny & said, “Shehnaaz shayed Sara ki kamre mai h. Managers were saying "

Dadi said Hopelessly, “Haye!! Pta nhi kya kr rhi hein meri bacchi k sath"

Sid sighed, “Come"

------------------
As soon as they entered the room of Sara both of them were shocked!!! As Sana was looking like one fairy!  Sid's heart skipped at beat & his jaw fell a lil down watching his little wife in that lehenga which he had gifted to Sara at her birthday! Her long hairs were kept aside on her shoulder making her right shoulder, collarbone & neck visible beautifully. His possessiveness noticed that her waist was covered perfectly with her saree. He smiled proudly.