Part:09 (Finds Sana)

Sid reached to the hospital while sending his men to other places.

Sid: I just hope, she's still not here!!

He found the room where he had slapped her & what he saw was unbelievable. He saw 1 guy was cleaning blood from the floor while sweating. As soon as he saw Sid & his guards he threw the bucket of water & ran away saying, "Mein kuch nehi janta sahab "

Sid was actual worried now. He roared, "Guards, catch that bustard "

The guards followed & actually caught that guy who was shivering like anything. Sid came forward & hold his collar tightly, "Bhaag kyu raha tha "

The guy: Sahab.. Sahab...meine mana kiya tha...ki..ai..aisa karna theek..nhi..but..but wo log le gaye madam ko....

Sid's eyes became darker as he roared, "Kon wo log?"

The guy: wo..wo..

Thaarasss. Sid slapped him harder making his two teeth break.

Sid: Bolega ki sare thod du?

The guy: Wo...Parking.. Parking area mai le gaye...

Saying the guy did pee in his pant making Sid kick on his stomach & threw him away like a box.

He, follkwing his men reached to the Parking area & found some noise like, "Kya maal hein yaar.. Maja ayega "

With every noise Sid's every vein was pumping. He crazily kicked on a room's door & entered there like any wounded lion. There he saw those guys to tie Sana's hand.

Before Sid's guard could do anything. He jumped on them & started kicking for of them being crazy. He knew no bound. He was so senseless that he nvr learnt when all of them lost their consciousness. The guards mumbled, "Sir, wo..malkin"

Sid looked behind & saw Sana trying to open her eyes. He ran & untied her hand while shouting, "Are you fine? "

She couldn't reply anything. She just went unconscious again.

Seeing her conditions, he lifted her in arms & groaned, "Call all the doctor of this hospital "

-----------------

At morning, Sana opened her eyes & found Sid talking with the doctors. She mumbled, "Pa..pani...pa..pani.."

The doctors signed, "Sir, Apki wife.."

Sid looked behind & saw an extremely exhausted Sana. She had eye bags, tears in ear & his hand print on her soft cheek. He hated that scenario.

So, he hurriedly gave her a glass of water which she drank fully like a soft baby. As soon as her eyes met him, the glass fell down & her face became white. Damn, how much she fears & hates him everybody can easily watch it.

She left the bed all of a sudden & stood up looking all down as Sid said, "Calm down "

Though his voice was soft but it scared her. The doctors wanted to ask something but she pinned herself with the wall being fully fearful.
Sid signed the doctors to stop & then leave.

As soon as they left, Sid went closer to her & said, "Um..Aa..Sit here "

She hurriedly sat on the chair he showed & mumbled looking down, "Ji..meine..meine..Papa ko kuc..kuch nehi..bataya.. Mu..mujhe..nhi..pa..ta..wo kaise..wo kaise...wo.."

Sid, "Silent "

She looked at him & suppressed her fearful voice when he kept the food busket infront of her.

Sid: We will talk right after you finish all these foods. Dig in.

Sana: Ji..wo..

Sid: Khana khalo abhi...

She mumbled crying as she sat holding his feet, "Siddharth ji, mujhe apni ghar jana hein. Mein kabhi apni shakal apko nehi dikhayungi. Pls mujhe jane dijiye. Mein..mein apko divorce dene k liye taiyar hu. Mujhe iss shadi se ajab kardijiye pls "

Sid didn't knw what to answer. He left the room saying, "Khana mere wapas ane se pehle kha lena "

She wiped her tears as his weird behaviour did upset her more. She hated being in such toxic marriage where she's forever unwanted for him.

On the other side, Sid was not understanding that how to say her about the previous night. How can he say her, that she was about to be raped that too by a gang. His inner soul was yelling on him saying, "You are a cheap human. Now why are you feeling bad, huh? You were the one who left an unconscious girl at a public alone. You were the one who nvr cared if the dogs will plan to attack her. You were the one who left her infront of hungry dogs that too fully unconscious as if she was not evn a human. You behaved like she was any flesh whom you carelessly threw infront of wolf to eat. However bad she is... You have no right to do such with a human, with a girl "

He closed his own eyes fully & the flashback of slapping her knocked his inner self. He entered in the room & flashed it out saying, "Tumhari koi galti nehi thi. I shouldn't jv slap u. I.. I was wrong.... You.. Were right. Dad ki sickness k piche tum..tum nehi thi "

Her eyes shined reflecting her inner anger as she said softly, ",But still you slapped me & grabbed my..my neck......"

She couldn't finish as her tears became uneven. He looked otherside saying, " Ha, I know you had to endure a lots of unnecessary pain yesterday. I can't heal them but...but I can pay for this. Here's a check just fill it &... Take any amount...Jitna paise lage you may take but just frget yesterday's incident "

She smiled looking at him said, "Apke liye sab paise hein na? Paise se itne obsessed hein ap?"

Part finished

Vote Cmmnt & Fllw

Love from Saayu 🖤