Part:45 (Sick)

Sid woke up as he felt his phone vibrating. He smiled slightly & answered the call, "Asim..Track my location. Send car here as soon as possible. The jeep bdoke down"

Without asking any more question Asim send car which arrived at morning 7 o clock.

Sid went closer to Sana after being fresh fully & found her sleeping like a small cotton by squeezing herself. Her face looked heavenly in his eyes. Brushing of his all desires he called ruthlessly, "Hey..get up"

She rubbed her eyes & slowly looked at him making his heart thudd. Her sleeping glow is something he can nvr deny to adore. He quickly leaned on her & snaked own hand around her waist just to make her stand on the floor.

Sana's eyes became wide but lips had a blush & a smile. He grabbed her waist more tightly as if smashing it by his arm. Her breath became unevn while her long eye lashes nvr dared to let the eyes see his one.

The affects she Had of him made him crazy & uncontrollable so he roughly grabbed her back neck & pulled her face closer making her cheeks red in nervousness. He leaned more & was about to attack her lip when she hid her face in his neck saying, "Mujhe pata tha apka gussa pighal jayega. Ab mujhe manai pehle ap. Phir m apki. Warna meine ni krni deni kuch "

He made his hold tighter asking, "Tum rok payogi mujhe?"

She fearfully looked at him gulping & nodded in no with a puppy eyes. She then said, "Rok nehi payungi but mein agar apse kuch mangu to wo bhi ap mana nehi karenge na? Apko kadar hein na meri feelings ka?"

He sternly said, "Tumhe to lagta hein nehi hein "

Mashing own lips she started drawing on his chest with her finger & said cosily, "To kardijiye na mujhe galat sabit krke"

He pushed her on the couch thdn only & spoke rudely, "Tumhe jo lgta hein, wohi sochte raho. I Don't care "

She was about to say something when he interrupted saying , "Change the dress & come down. I'm waiting outside "

She frowned holding his arm, "Gussa itna ho to kal raat.. Kal..raat roka kyu nehi.. "

He smirked , "Kis chizke liye".. Knowing she Won't mention the word "Kiss" infront of him for her huge shop of shyness.

She tried 2/3 times to mention but tjen said exhaustedly, "Kuch nehi... M change krke ati hu "

As she tried to walk away he pulled her hand making her back rest on his chest & then huskily said, "Kisses tumne khud diya. I didn't ask for "

She frowned & looked up at him from her right side shoulder [as he was behind her] saying, "Kitne bure ho ap 🙂"

He nuzzled on her nose saying, "Tumse jyada nehi "

She nodded with closed eyes & spoke, "Thik hein. Samajh gayi. Dur rehna hoga apke. Manjoor hein. Waise bhi apko rehna patthar dil hi hein. Raho ap "

& then she marched straightly towards the washroom to get ready.

Throughout the whole journey Sana & Sid not evn fr a single time looked at eachother.

----------------------

It was noon when they joined the office lately with others.

As Sana entered in her gloor all of her colleagues circled around her asking, "Did you ready the file? We Don't want to lose you baby girl "

Smiling Sana said cutely, "I already submitted in to cheif nothing to worry. Just pray for It to be selected now in the board meeting "

All of them smiled broadly while Vikas proudly saud, "My team is the best "
Sana blushed while others cheered .

There in Sid's cabin. He was sneezing again & again as he got a bad fever fr drenching in the rain while pushing the jeep. Wiping his red nose he handed over Sana's file to Asim & asked him to read loudly .

Asim followed & started reading the file loud fr Sid who kept coughing & sneezing.

After finishing reading, Asim excitedly said, "Bhabi rocked yaar!!!!!! I could nvr imagine such shade of her"

Nodding he hold his head, "Hm..Approve this file & fax it to landowners"

Smiling big Asim came to Sana & said, "Congratulations. Your file got approval ! Chief wanted to come to hand u over the amount but fr some personal reasons he couldn't. Keep it come on"

Sana smiled & took that proudly while murmuring, "Heartless Ravan. Congrats bolne bhi nhi aye. Ego pe lagi hogi "

Asim left while others again concentrated in the work. But Sana's temper was losing as not evn for a single time after the night he came infront of her. It was the time to go hotel back. Her Heart ached for such ignorance. But quietly she went to the hotel with others.

----------------------------

Two day passed like this. Neither Sid evr came infront nor she tried to reach him as she was hurt.

Progress of works were going really well. Companies were impressed by Sana's hardworking side but somewhere Sana's charm was lost.
---------------

After 3 days when Sana waa entering into the hotel at night 12 AM. She saw Sid sitting on the bench alone while holding own head. She gritted her teeth & went closer to her saying, "I regret for watever happened in between us "

He said calmly, "Shehnaaz tum...

But she turned around & walked to her room while he again bend Down snitching maling her worried . She frowned , "Apke tabiyaatv..um...ap thik ho?"

He rubbed his own forehead, "None of your business. Go inside"

She stood up angrily & marched inside though his coughing & feverful face scared her. Coming back to the room she came to her balcony just to keep an eye on him & Everytime he coughed her breath hitched. She murmured, "Tabiyaat agar kharab hein to yha bethe rehneki kya jarurat hein "

---------
After one hour,
Unable to control she came down again to him & said, "Room mein jao ap"

Wiping own nose he spoke, "I Won't do stuff as u say"

She almost yelled, „Kaha na room mein jaiye & take rest. Yaha bethe rehke kuch fayda nhi hein. You'll feel more weak"

Part finished

Vote cmmnt & fllw