Part:23 (Morning)

At 8 AM Sana's sleep broke hearing bird's chirping but her tired eyes were feeling too lazy to open themself. Also, she was feeling dizzy & hving a heavy head.

Suddenly she felt something sharp under her delicate neck. She shockingly opened her eyes & found a Sid nibbling there who was in deep sleep. She realised his beard was pocking her skin.

Her heart started beating fast while her face became pale in fear. Her lips & hands started shivering too as she had no idea why they were in that position. She tried her best to come out from his lap without waking him up. So, she started pushing his board naked shoulder & pulled her tiny body behind. But his grip around her waist was so tight that her mere strength didn’t work there. He was almost crashing her in him.

She started sweating badly as she was stucked there in his hold. He groaned feeling her small pushes in sleep & digged his face more inside her nape while tightening his grip around her soft waist. Her shivering mouth automatically left a sound, “M..mm.aaaaaa"

He frowned in sleep & opened his eyes a little being irritated. But all his irritations ran away as he noticed her tight hold on his biceps. He smiled & came out from her neck. As soon as he loosened his grip Sana jumped out & stood straight infront of him looking all down fearfully. She hurriedly fixed her dress & hide her inner strip under her t-shirt. His eyes didn’t miss her this afford neither missed the fear on her numb face.

Before he could ask anything she cleared, “Wo..wom.mujhe..mujhe nehi pata mein..yha kyu...kyu...kaise... Wo...mujh...mujhe..kuch...yaad nehi..wo I'm sorry... Meri koi irada nhi tha aise... I Don't know.. Aisa kaise hogyaa..Pls trust me...."

Sid: Kuch yaad nhi tumhe? 🙄

She nodded hurriedly, “Ji...kuch yaad nhi hein mujhe... Mujhe nhi pta mein yha kaise aagayi.. Mein to dadi k kamre mai..."

She stopped in fear. He asked making a serious face, “Drink kar rahi thi? "

She looked all down while playing with her fingers in guilt. He asked again, “Didnt you hear me?"

She started sobbing like a most soft thing making her nose red, “Meine mana kiya tha.... But wo dadi ji bohot request kar rhe the isliye unki baat rkhneke liye..... "

He almost shouted, “Stop crying! Yaha pe rone ki kya baat h "

She shivered & hurriedly wipe away her tears.

Sid: U seriously forgot everything?

She mumbled, “meine kuch galat kiya kya?😰"

He didn’t reply but stood up just to go close towards her making her feet go back till it hitted the wall. She looked down clutching her pajama & biting lower lip while he placed his both strong muscles on the wall making her knee go weak. Her sweat & tears mixed with each other as his aroma was hitting her badly.

He ordered looking down, “Look up "

She slowly raised her long eyelashes & looked at his naked chest which didn’t satisfy him at all.

He shouted, “In my eyes"

Trembling, her tearful eyes met his bluish ever so calm eyes making her cheeks go red. But it was not a blush, the red colour of her cheek was a clear symbol of her tension & nervousness.

Sid:  You will never drink with anyone else. Neither with dadi nor with any of your close ones"

She nodded like the most obedient soul

Sid : Agar jyada peeneka maan kare to mujhe kehdena I will arrange for you & you may drink sitting straight infront of me.

Her eyes left tears as she cried pouting, “Mein aisi ladki nehi hu. Mujhe maan nhi karta kbhi drink krneka"