Part:16 (Party)

Sid ran to Sana & lifted her head in his arms.

Sid:Shehnaaz!!!  😕

She tried to look but felt really weak to succeed. Watching her condition he lifted her in his arms for the first time & moved closer to the bed.

She mumbled, “Siddharth ji... Meri sone k jaga wo.... Wo...h " ( pointing towards the cupboard with half opened eyes)

He ignored her royally & tried to drop her on bed but she protested again, “Siddharth ji... Yaha neend nhi ayegi mu..mujhe"

He gritted his teeth & said loudly before dropping the small rabit inside his large cupboard “Impossible you are"

He then touched her forehead with one finger & yelled, “Tumhari temperature baad rhi hein!!!"

He then marched towards his mini library inside his room to search medicine box. Meanwhile, Sana moved a bit to take out the party wear for Siddharth which she ironed fr him before!

He came back with the medical box & found her, straggling with the clothes. He shouted once again, “What the hell, Are you doing girl???!!!"

She shivered & the clothes fell down. Her fearful eyes replied, “Wo party mai jane k liye kapde nikal rahi thi🥺"

He handed her the medicines saying, “Kaha tumhe meine nikalne??? I'm not going to the party"

She shook her head, “Siddharth ji agar ap mere liye.......... "

He didn’t let her finish saying, “You are not so important for me that I'll stay fr u here.. Okay?? I hv some business related works too "

Just then Janvi knocked the door making Sid glare at Sana,“Medicine le lo without wasting time. I'm coming "

She nodded cutely while he closed the cupboard's door & permitted Janvi to come in saying, “Come in"

Janvi : Hey Siddy boy!  Aren’t you getting ready??  Do fast pls!

Sid: Mom, I'm not coming..

Janvi: Sid pls😩 Mr.Khanna personally tumhe invite karne aye the. That's not how you should ignore! U hv to come.Evn ur dad is going.

Sid: Mom, I really hv some works here & i Don't wanna be there.

Janvi : Siddharth you r not getting it 😏 Many of the top business are coming in the party with their high class daughters to make u guys meet. Look, you hv to remarry right? So, why don’t you look for?  Wo sare businessmen want to make you their Son-in-law!  😌

Sana heard all this from inside and a pale smile formed on her lips while her eyes had tears 💔Her dreamy boy can nvr be her. The truth hitted her again. Her heart had pain though this Sid was nt her crush anymore.

Sid knew Shehnaaz was hearing all this from the cupboard & he really didn’t wanted to hurt in such health of her. Neither, he was interested in Remarry.

So he replied, “You may go mom. But I Won't come & I mean it!"

Janvi: Accha, listen. This might be a boost to ur business. Kitne sare businessmen ayenge Siddharth!

Sid: Your son doesn’t need anyone’s boost. Saying this the last time, I'm not going. So, leave mom.

She made a face, losing & left the room sorrowly. As soon as she left, Sid opened the door of  cupboard & found her  wiping tears.

As unexpectedly he opened it, she couldn't hide her tears & pale face from him. He wanted to knw about her heart this time, So he asked, “Ro kyu rahi ho? I'm not going anywhere "

She gave a fake smile saying, “Areh, ap galat samajh rahe ho. Wo to bass ankh mai kuch chala gya h isliye asu nikal rahe hein. Hahaha 😅 Mein kyu royungi? Aj ap pehli baar mujhse itne soft tone se baat kar rhe ho.. Mein to bohot khush hu Siddharth ji 😊"

He smiled back in anger as her  level of jealousy, insecurities & possessiveness made him dissatisfied.

Sid: Fine! To chala jata hu mai Dad k sath party mai. What say??

Sana: 😞Ji.  Jaiye aur koi high class ki ladki le aiye jo apko bohot khushiyan de 😊

Sid: Fine. I'll go to the party 🙂 Happy?

She nodded in yes.

Sid: Aur haa, raat ko agar kisiko sath le aayu to disturb bhi maat hona! kyu?? 

She faked smile again hiding her wounded heart, “Koi problem nhi Siddharth ji. Mein apni pinjre se bahar hi nhi ayungi. Apko apke kamra jaise use krna hein ap kr skte ho ☺️"

He shut the door on her face saying, “Fine "

His eyes were on fire while her eyes became cold like ice. His anger knew no bound while her sadness knew no ground. She wiped her tears & he grabbed his own jaw saying, “Bhaar mai jaye"

----------------

At party, Sid & fam reached lately but found everyone waiting for them. As soon as Sid entered everyone started gawking at his manly aura. Some girls became wet & Some became mad to get one touch from the greek god. Mr.Khanna came hurriedly saying, “Welcome, Welcome Shukla s"

Sid smiled while Ashok uncle started meeting everyone with big smile. Sara & Sandy went otherside with their friends while all the businessmen surrendered Sid like bees with their daughters. Janvi made Sid meet with everyone where Ashok uncle was trying to get the point of Janvi 's moves. He didn’t knw anything.

Sid sat on a couch while talking with other businessmen fllowed by him. The more he was talking about business, the more they were trying to highlight their daughters infront of them.

He laughed on Himself as he was watching half naked girls after so long time but felt only disgusting & found everyone not worthy to look twice. Damn, he remembered Sana this time. That small rabbit who almost hides her whole body from him but still looks mouthwatering like hell!!!!!

Janvi whispered, “See, the class Siddharth!!! "

He ignored while one girl came closer to him with a glass of wine saying, “Hi Mr.Shukla"

He looked & saw a girl wearing tight t-shirt & a short. Mr. Khanna smiled, “Well,that's my daughter Sushmita"

She came closer & forwarded her hand towards him to shake saying, “Nice to meet you, Handsome hulk "

He nodded only making her feel a lil embarrassed infront of everyone. She then, forwarded the glass of wine saying, “Here's one special drink from me to the most special man of the party "

He shook his head & took the glass while Sush smiled secretly as she had mixed a powder to make his sexual senses high so that she could trap him easily into her beauty!  She told to herself, “Damn, Siddharth I was stalking your news from last 2 months. I want you inside me now. I can't wait!!!"

Then, she looked at Sid saying, “Siddharth what about a walk?? "

All the businessmen felt disturbed fr such proposal as they were so much into business topic NOW. Sid replied, “Business talks are more important than that, I guess "

She smiled weakly while everyone laughed sneakily.  She left the place marching towards her room & thought for her 2nd plan.

She called one waiter & gave a big amount of tips saying, “Ye juice unpe gira do 😌 Aisa lgna chshiye ki glti se gira ho. Aur haa, agar wo washroom dundne to meri kamra ye wala dikha dena. Just do make sure that he reaches here in this room👹"

Part finished
Vote Commnt & Follow

Shehnaaz ki bday is cming 🥳