Part:20 (Granny?!)

Sana thought, even Sid will doubt her on this mark matter. Her fearful rabbit eyes were noticed by Sid too. He bend down on her & caressed those marks making Sana's breath hitched. His every touch was against her delicate skin. She clutched her pallu & mumbled, “Meine kuch galat nehi kiya hein, Siddharth ji. Ye marks kisi aur ke nhi hein.. Ye...ye...wo..."

He stated calmly, “These marks on you are mine. I know this"

Hearing him, she started crying like a baby, “Sab gal..a..at soch rahe hein meri bare mai..."

Sid felt a lil guilty this time. He said cupping her red cheeks, “Ab ye koi bhi kabhi bhi repeat nehi krega. Tumpe koi ajse haat nehi uthayega"

She pulled her face out from his palm & mumbled, “M...mein kuch...kuch... Keh"

Before she could finish it one waiter knocked their door & said, “Malik, Khanna Sir aye hein niche. Apse baat krne"

Sid's eyes burned in anger. He marched out to the hall followed by his little wife. They saw Mr.Khanna & Sushmita crying while holding Sara's leg.

Sara noticed Sidnaaz & ran to hug Sana.
Sana hugged her back saying, “Di,It's okay. Ap to kyu rahi ho di. Kuch nhi hoga"

Sara hugged her tighter,“Shehnaaz inko bolo yahase chale jane. Mujhe kisise nhi milna. Uss raat ke bare mai koi baat nhi krni "

Sara the looked at sid, “Bhai, pls jane bolo inko "

Mr.Khanna cried walking towards them. But Sara went closer to Sid holding Sana with her. She was actually trying to hide herself in between of Sana & Sid.
Sana caressed her head while Sid shouted, “What the hell are you guys doing here???! "

Mr.Khanna bend down holding Sid's feet saying, “Siddharth... Mere beta ko nikalo jail se. Wo nehi reh payega jail mai. Siddharth I beg you!! "

Sid : He got what he deserved!!! (Sternly)Now get the hell out of here before I sue your business licences!! 

Mr.Khanna: Siddharth.. Tum puri baat to janlo pehle beta 😭 Rahul ussraat hosh mai nehi tha puri tarah se!!! Usne kuch peeliya tha.

He rolled his eyes & grabbed his palm to throw him out but he ran towards his daughter Sushmita & grabbed her hairs saying, “Ab to sach bolde"

Sush cried, “ Si...Si..Siddharth my brother  Rahul is innocent. Jo kiya hein meine kiya hein 😭 That night I wanted to seduce you and that's why I made a plan. I told one waiter to mix one medicine in your wine. So, that it... You know it....it makes one.... hun....it...makes one wild "

She said being fully embarrassed as she had to accept all this infront of her father. Mr.Khanna looked down in shame & hate. While, Sana was feeling too shy hearing all this infront of everyone. But her shyness turned into seriousness when Sid looked down in her eyes & then at her marks!

Freak! Both Shehnaaz & Siddharth filled the blank space. The dots were connecting! Why Siddharth became that level if beast was clear now.

Sid asked Sush looking at Sana, “So, but after having the drink I came back home & your stupid plan went flop! What next? "

Sush : The drink you left on the desk was taken by Rahul & his friend mistakenly. They were passing the desk, saw the glass & shared the drink. I knew kuch hone wala hein. To meine undono ko ghar ki bahar jane se mana krdiya tha. But... Sudbe uthke.. Ye news mili ki usne Sara k sath 😭😭😭😭.......

Janvi came infront & gave 3/4 slaps on Sushmita's face saying, “You tried to seduce my son???!!! How dare you!!!???  And do even realise kitna galat kiya tune?  Teri wajase meri beti aj ye din dekh rahi hein!!!  Teri wajase!!"