Part:2 (A bad dream)

Sana was feeling numb when she finally realise that she's married now. Married to her crush but forcefully. Her husband never wanted to marry her. What can be more pathetic than bear such truth.

Her vision became blur when Ashok uncle came & patted her head saying, "Let's go home, beta. It's the time "

She looked around & realised there was nobody apart from her friends & younger brother to bid her off. They came running & hugged her tight saying, "We will miss you, Shehnaaz. Khush rehna aur sabko khush rakhna"

Sana nodded while her eyes nvr stopped dropping tears. She hugged Shehbaaz tightly who's only 13 years old & said,"Boarding school tough hein, but tu acche se rehna. Aur mujhe yaad karna"

Shehbaaz replied back digging his face inside her tummy, "Apko kyu miss karu?Accha huya ap ja rahe ho ab koi mujhe Black crow nehi bulayega"

Shehnaaz & her friends giggled in tears as she kissed on his hair saying, "Kauke k jaisa dikhega to bulayungi hi na? Hamesha wohi rahega tu"

Suddenly Shehbaaz hugged her more tightly saying, "Maat jao di. Bohot miss karunga apko"

Ashok uncle held him lovingly & caressed his face, "She'll be absolutely fine with us. Don't worry. I believe my daughter-in-law. Aur tumhara boarding school na hota to tumhe bhi hum sath le jatey"

He replied wiping his nose,"Ap dheyan rakhna di ka pls "

Ashok uncle nodded with a broad smile, "Humesha. Chalo ao Shehnaaz "

She took the final bid from everyone. Then stood up slowly & followed her newly married husband who kept on going towards the main gate even without glaring at her for once. All the paparazzi surrounded them saying, "Mam,sath aiye na ekbaar "

She tried to walk parallel with Sid but failed as he increased his speed & sat inside his jeep making her embarrassed infront of every guest including her younger brother & Ashok uncle.

Ashok uncle held her by side & said,"Come on, beta. Sit inside. Come with me"

Saying he opened the gate of wedding jeep for Shehnaaz & helped her to sit inside, absolutely beside Sid who looked totally irritated.

She started, "Wo Si..."

Sid cut her & ordered the driver in high tone, "Dekh kya rahe ho?Start the Jeep & Drive home"

The driver & Sana both shivered hearing his tone & gulped good amount of saliva.

The driver : Ye..ye..yes sir..yes..

Saying he started the jeep & started to move fr their destination Shukla Villa.

Sana looked outside & felt like run away from there then only. She didn't know if she is even capable to bear too much hate for herself in such mental state. But her mother's face & last wish held her tight to remove such thought. So,she clutched her lehenga tightly & took a deep breath mumbling, "Waheguru rakhsha karna"

-----------

After maximum 1 hour they reached at Shukla Villa.

Sana's POv~

My heart stopped beating, watching the royal & highly decorated Shukla Villa's gate to open for me. I have previously watched it only in newspaper, but I didn't know that someday i will enter through it inside this heavenly villa. It was not less than a expensive villa. Actually no.

I even can't dream about such house. It's beyond my thoughts & exceptations. Every inch of the walls are decorated. The statues & the big water-fountain at the entrance choked my throat. I suddenly felt too much bad for the man sitting beside me. My husband. I truly didn't deserve him. He said that right.

The status of ours are way too different & unequal. But It's also true that I could nvr let my mother's last wish to go unheard. I know,it was selfish of me. But even, Ashok uncle was too eager for this marriage. As he has helped throughout my mother's treatment I couldn't disagree with his proposal.

All these thoughts stopped running in my brain when our car stopped & my husband went out from the jeep leaving me behind. Maybe the old aged driver felt bad for me so he hesitantly said,"Mam,Hum agaye. Yehi gate hein. Ashok sir ko ane mai thodi late hogi. Ap andar jaiye "

Sana's Pov ends

Sana: Shehnaaz. Ap Shehnaaz bula sakte ho mujhe. Bohot choti hu mein apse

Saying she slowly came out from the jeep & entered to Sid's big Villa like a frightened rabbit. Her uncomfortableness took a different level when a woman called her in without any welcome ceremony, "Come in "

She looked at her & stepped in holding her breath for a while.

The woman : I'm Janvi. Mrs.Ashok Shukla.

She tried to smile & bent down to take blessings but she stopped her saying such thing which she never expected to hear, "Enough of this drama, girl. Come on, take out all jewelleries. I need to have a good sleep "

Like a befool she stood there for sometimes till she repeated again, "Why are you standing here like a fool? Give these jewelleries right now. Mujhe sone jana hein"

She nodded quickly & then started removing all her jewelleries without "mangalsutra ".

Janvi put all those in a bag & directly went to her room through stairs saying, "Allright, Good night girl "

She found this personality funny & awkward unknowingly & sat on the large couch, as she started waiting for somebody to notice her & to guide her to her room.

Suddenly she saw a aged lady to come infront of us & look at her with amusement.

The old lady: Mam, Ashok sir had called me & ordered to take you to your room. Please follow me.

She finally released a good amount of breath & started following her asking, "Ji,ap kon? "

The old lady: Mam, I work here as the head servant 🙂

Sana smiled & continued following her till they reached to her room. The lady then opened the door pushing, "Aiye andar aiye "

But what they saw inside make both of them shuddered & pale. It was Siddharth,sitting on his king sized sofa & kissing a girl's neck who was sitting on his lap while holding a bottle of beer in other hand.

Sana felt like somebody has tore her heart & burnt it like a pro. Sid & the girl both looked at them with a irritated face.
The girl tried to stand up but Sid hold her tight while looking at Sana & signed the old lady to go saying, "Join this job again, when you will learn to knock before entering in any room"

That lady tried to defend herself, "Hukum,hukum mujhe pata nehi tha ap..ap andaar ho. Mam bahar thi to mujhe laga ap..."

Sid cut her off & shouted, "I said leave "

The lady looked at Sana with sympathy & left them room sadly. In the other hand, the girl sitting on Sid's lap bit his earlobe saying, "Dont take stress baby"

He looked at Sana & replied, "There's too much of Stress "

Sana: Wo...wo..ap..wo..

Sid: How are you feeling, huh?? Enjoying your lavished life or not??

Sana's tears were full with tears & frustrations. She didn't know what to answer & how to react. She felt like her world was melting & someone snatched the land under her feet. Then only Sid added, "You wanted to be a divorcee, I guess. Tabhi, ha bolana iss shadi ko??"

Sana frowned her eyes,"ji??!"

Part finished

Vote Comment & follow