Part:22(Most waited Convo)

Sid asked Shehnaaz, "Veere?"

She leaned on his naked chest & snaked her hands around his neck making a sad pout. She then mumbled, "Apne jinko mara ussdin wo veere h, Ruhaan veere"

He became silent getting this shocking news & didn't know how to react as his voice was blocked!

Sana cried, "Veere ne bohot madat kiya tha baba k jane k baad as baba unke teacher the. Bohot pyaar krte the veere unko isliye mujhe aur maa ko bhi. Ab jaise karte ho na Sara di aur Sandy di k liye thik waise hi humesha humare sath raha foreign jne k pehle. Phir foreign gaye to gaye, laute humari bhabi k sath "

She giggled, "Uss wedding k invite krne hi veere aye the"

His mouth automatically spoke, "Meine galat samjha" while his eyes looked ever so cold.

She nodded making a pout. He looked down at her face saying, "Aur tumhe hurt kiya"

She nodded punching on his chest playfully, "haa, gande bacche "

Sid: Look at me

She looked.

Sid: Can you forgive me one last time?

Drunk Shehnaaz giggled, "Nou 😏"

Damn, his eyes left one drop of tear out realising his mistake. Noticing the tears Sana cupped his large face immediately saying, "Haye, mein to majak kar rahi thi"

& then she did the most unexpected. She pecked on his nose cutely. He couldn't control himself anymore. He hugged her tightly & digged his face in her neck while his eyes continued leaving big tears.

Drunk Shehnaaz didn't knw how to handle the situation. But she let him stay there asking, "Tussi ro rahe ho?"

He couldn't reply as his male ego didn't want anyone else to knw how he actually dropped tears.

She said further, "Apko teacher ne daata?Homework karna vul gaye the kya ap? Kyu ro rahe hein "

He replied with his broken voice, "Ha.. Homework thikse karna chahiye tha mujhe"

She caressed his back saying, "Dekhiye apko ye baat samajh aagaya na ki homework karna chahiye to bass ye kafi hein na?Roiye maat pls "

He digged his face more saying, "But I hurted you"

Sana: Mein kaha se aagayi apke homework mai?

He didn't reply but tried his levEl best to stop himself from being weak.

Sana asked again, "Boliye?"

He didn't reply again just stayed in her neck while inhaling her peaceful aroma. Her aroma did calm his heart. He asked, "That was a nightmare for you na?"

She looked at him with dizzy head but giggled hiding her face inside her palm, "Not really 😳🙊"

His heart wanted to hear further desperately so he questioned again, "Matlab...Did you like that even for a one second? "

Sana : Nou 😖That was painful

He stayed silent untill her next statement, "Ap Siddharth ji ko nhi bolenge to ek baat share karu apse?"

He understood how much she was drunk but still he wanted to hear her so he hummed.

Sana: Mujhe na bohot gussa aya Siddharth ji pr ye sochke ki kaise unhone meri marzi k khilaf hi aisa krdiya... Ha mnti hu so meri pehle mohabbat the.. But...

Sid: Wait wait... Mein...I mean Siddharth tumhara kya tha?

Sana giggled blushing, “Crush 🙈School time se na mein newspaper se unki photo kat kaat ke apne bedside pr lgati thi.. Aur meri hi nhi humare gao ki bohot sarey ldkio k crush hein. Mujhe thodi pta tha wo kharus niklenge itna "

His guilt & sadness ran somewhere hearing her so he asked again with a husky voice, “So, you wanted that night in your life too, right?"

She pouted, “Nou I mean yes but not like how it happened. Siddharth ji to bilkul pasand nhi krte mujhe. Unhone sirf gussa nikala apna mujhe dard deke. Unko gussa agaya tha ki msine unko kaise kaha ki mujhpe unka haq nehi hein"

Sid cupped her face, “Agar mai kahu it was not fully a punishment. It was his Desire too... Tou??"

Her face became blank & she kept blinking on his lustful face. He asked again, “Bolo"

Shehnaaz: Ap Siddharth ji ki maanke baat kaise jante ho? Aur wo aisa kbhi nehi chahenge kyuki wo mujhe sirf ek burden ki najro se dekhte hein. Aur mujhe unse koi shikayat nhi isliye. Waise, uss raat bhi wo aisa nhi krte agar unko galat goliwali wine na pilaya jata. Unka gussa aur wine ka asar ek sath mujh pe aagaya hoga na.

He digged his face in her neck, “To kyu gussa dilaya usse hmm?? Kyu kaha ki usse tumpar haq nehi "

She giggled, “Areh, gudgudi hoti hein ap yaha se niklo "

Saying she pushed his face away from her neck. He laughed, “Gudgudi hmm???😆"

She nodded cutely & yawningly said, “Bohot jyada🥱"

Sid pushed her closer to his chest & checked her whole face with adore, “Shehnaaz tum itna buri nehi ho jitna mujhe laga"

She leaned down & placed her face on his chest abs saying, “I know "

Sid: Aur kuch batao apne bare mai

She shook her head being bored & adjusted herself more comfortably in his lap while snaking his waist with her legs & his neck with her arms more tightly. He groaned in satisfaction making her afraid of his sound. She raised her head in a shock to look here & there with questioning eyes, “Ye kya huya??😨"

He controlled himself by coughing a little, “Kuch nehi. Tum bolo apne bare mai kuch kyuki kal subhe uthke hi to phirse mujhe dekhke dur bhago gi, kuch share nhi karoge aur bass jor jorse saanse lete rahogi"

She leaned back while closing her eyes, “Aisa kyu?"

Sid: Wo to tumhe malum na. Tum kyu Siddharth se dur bhagti ho?

Sana(closed eyes) : Kyuki mujhe daar lgta hein unse. Wo kitne gussa karte hein sab pe, smile bhi nhi krte thik se aur mujhe to bilkul samne dekhna pasand nehi krte.
Uparse unki ankhe.... Unki ankhe bhi aisa lgta h ki hartime mujhpar nafrat dikhata hein. Unki height, abs, gussa bohot bada hein mujhse.. To dur rehna hi thik hein na??

Sid: Nehi,paas nehi jaogi to unko janogi kaise ki wo kaisa feel krte hein? Jaise ki aj tum mere paas ho mein tumhe janne laga hu. Aur meri dil mai ab utna nafrat nhi hein tumhare liye. Mujhe to iska bhi explanation aj milgaya ki tumne mujhse i mean Siddharth se kyu shadi kiya. Kyuki tumhari crush tha wo. Tumne apni dil ko jitni diya na Shehnaaz?

She said in half sleep, “Naa...wo to....maa.."

He asked, “Wo choro ye batao ki crush kyu tha Siddharth?  Uske ameer hona pasand tha ya sirf wo?"

She mumbled, “ummmm...."

He looked down saying, “Bolo.."

But found her sleeping peacefully there. He smiled, “So baby so..."

& then he hugged her tightly leaning down on the headrest while thinking about all her innocent replies. His smile didn’t fade away even for a once. He wonders how naive hearted bunny she is! Can he let her stay alone without his protection around her? No. Absolutely not. Cuz he realised she's like one soft flower.

& while thinking all this he slept there on the sofa taking Sana in his lap & chest. His little wife was for the first sleeping on his arms. That moment was so so cute when  he slept on his couch holding his possession happily.

Part Finished

Vote Cmmnt Fllw