Part:39 ( Past entered back)

After the day Shehnaaz & her boss reached London to attend the business project's first meeting. Sana's boss were hell excited while Sana was feeling a lil bit of nervous.

As they entered in the hotel house keeper ran to them & took their luggages saying, "From India?"

Sana nodded while the receptionist started finding their rook numbers. Her eyes had another glow as it was her first experience of visiting foreign country. Morever the hotel looked likea palace! Every corner of it was beautifully decorated .

Vikas: Meine aoni puri jindegi m itni badi aur acchi hotel nhi dekhi.

Sana smiled, "Me too"

Then only the receptionist asked, "Mam, you guys are from India hm?

-Vikas looked at the receptionist smiling, "& where are our Indian mates? "

Receptionist : Sir only you guys are selected from India from networking background.

Sana sighned happily yet wondered as she never taught that they could reach to this height.

The receptionist then continued, "Mam, Sir pls go to upstair for a small welcome ceremony before going to your rooms "
Vikas nodded while Sana followed him obediently.

As they entered in the hall their eyes couldn't believe what they saw. There was a huge round table with 22 chairs & only one is kept as the boss chair!!!
Sana looked around & greeted everybody along with her boss. There were ppl from Australia, Bangladesh, America, Canada, Korea, Malaysia, Russia & many more. Sana gulped a lil but felt nice as everyone of them were super friendly.

The CEO of Korean company said, "I'm very excited to meet all of you & really want to see the host of such big project. "

CEO of Bangladesh said, "This project is really profitable for the economical state of world "

Vikas said, "Whoever is our host & head is.. He did such a good job by proposing such theme"

Suddenly an alert voice came, "The head is coming. Silence pls"

Everyone of them stood up silently while Sana's pen fall down so she bend down under the table to took it back.

Then only the head urf the cheif came & all of them said together, " Chief, Take greetings "

Sana cud hear their sound while her heart was unknowingly beating too fast. Nervously she stood straight lifting the pen up & her eyes couldn't believe what she saw. The chief's eyes had hatred but that was shocked too!

Sana felt like someone pulled the ground under her feet. Her voice too cracked as the cheif was none but her past!!! It was SIDDHARTH ASHOK SHUKLA!!

Vikas whispered in Sana's ear, "Areh ye raha Shukla Industry. They are hosting this project. Lol, tabhi hum e list m nhi mila. M to hairan hgya tha"

As soon as Asim noticed Sana he looked at Sid & saw him turning into a beast . He bend down & whispered, "Siddharth pls control yourself. This is a board meeting. Please"

Sid didn't react but his muscles turned hard like iron. He kept his hand on his back neck & almost groaned ignoring Sana, "Sit down Gentleman "

All of them were about to sit along with Sana but Sid said, "um..not you"

Sana looked at him with widen eyes & then looked at Vikas fearfully.

Sid: Vikas Networking LTD...

Vikas excitedly said, "Yes, cheif.. Yes"

Sid: People who know me know that I Don't allow woman in work. Did u know that?

Vikas nervously smiled liked a fool saying, "Yes cheif now I am remembering "

Sid pointed his pen towards Sana Saying, "Then why do you think that I'll allow her to work wuth us?"

Sana's heart got a cut on it hearing such rude manner of talk.

But Vikas took her side saying, "Cheif not every woman is worthless. You might not know her but she is the best worker of my company! And I Didn't want to come here without my best to work with you "

All the other CEO nodded their head saying, "Yes Cheif we had seen her presentation. For networking she's a really good one. Even better than many of us"

Sana kept looking down without saying any word as she was feeling too down noticing the hate once again. Her eyes were blur due to tears.

Without looking at her Sid said, "I really don't trust you Mr.Vikas. I mean she doesn't seem so! She looks like she can't adjust with anything "

Sana knew that it was a taunt still she didn't say any word while Vikas protested, "She can adjust very smoothly Cheif. Like see she's here with me though she joined few months before only.. Also..."

Sid signed to stop & opened his laptop saying, "Lets see as everyone of you want her yo take"

Everyone smiled.
Sid then continued, "But at own risk remember. If she fails in pleasing me in any step of this project I'll send your whole comapny back Mr.Vikas"

Vikas confidently nodded making Sid irritated. He then said, "Let's not waste our valuable time on such. Please start sharing your introductions"

Saying he stared hearing everyone tho his eyes were repeatedly checking out the calm silent girl sitting on the crner chair looking down.

Her sharp jaw, soft cheeks, cute red nose & innocent eyes looked exactly same to Sid like he watched 1 year before. He realized how much he missed watching such beauty. Also, how much he hates watching her face!!

He wanted to punish her in every way. He wanted to give her every pain he beared all these days. His devil mind was turned on & heart switched itself off from suggesting anything good to his brain as it wasn't working. His hate took another level of crazyness!

Where, Sana started abusing herself fr coming infront of him. She knew how much he hates her & she was finding it really difficult to endure. His red eyes full of hate was her death. She wanted to go back in that moment only. Evwn her mind became numb to feel or think again!

Part Finished

vote cmmnt fllw