Part:31 (Pampering Sid)

On demand...

Sana was about to enter in Sid's room when someone pulled her behind making her scare. She took a high breath closing her eyes. But a known voice soothed her throbbed heart saying, “Shehnaaz tu iss ravaan k room mai kyu ja rahi hein beta? "

Hearing the voice Sana opened her eyes touching her own chest, “Dadi?? Ap?? Dara hi diya mujhe"

Dadi: Darna to tujhe chahiye but mujhse nehi andar gusse se fata huya raavan se. Tujhe to ajraat Sara k kmre mai sone bola tha na?

She hold her palm, “Dadi..wo..mujhe bulaya hein unhone"

Dadi's eyes went wider, “Unhone kisne?"

Sana mumbled, “Siddharth ji ne"

That's it dadi's face turned white making Sana fear on her changed face as she literally ran away from there saying, “Waheguru tujhe bachaye, mai chali"

Sana called her, “But dadi..."

She didn’t look back & marched straight in her room after closing the door. Fearing Sana looked up saying, “Haye waheguru.. Plss unko shant kardena.. Mujhe dannt nehi sunni "

Then gulping a bit she opened the door slowly & found Sid eating the food she had made while sitting on the couch.  She stammered, “Ji...bulaya apne mujhe..."

Without looking at her he took a one spoon full soup & digged in saying, “Close the door"

Well this time Sana was sweating badly still followed his oder & closed the door slowly with closed eyes. His manly voice again pinched her ear as he asked, “Had dinner? "

She turned around nodding a no & making him sign to go closer on which her breath hitched.
Falling little steps she went closer & stood looking absolutely down beside him.

Sid: Serve yourself a plate & have dinner.

She nodded hurriedly and did the same as she didn’t want his anger to raise more.
There was pin drop silence in the room as neither Sid talked nor Sana dared to make any sound.

Sana's POV

He did not even Look at me once. I maybe knew that he Won't talk but his suspense was my knees weak. I couldn’t evn hold the spoon likewise as my hands were shivering. Frowning his eyes, he looked at me several times as my spoon was making an irritating sound on the plate but nothing was in my hand. My soul scares him too much.
Actually, everyone’s soul do fear him. And that's not our soul's problem It's his aura, his look, his voice that scare us.

Sid's POV

Like other 10 men..That lil white rabbit fears me. Her hands were shivering while her puppy eyes were continuously hiding itself from mine. She's so soft, so delicate but how could she not obey me?
My blood was boiling like anything.

Pov ends

As well as their dinner. Sana took their plates & put all those back on the trolley before  leaving it outside the room to a waiter. Her fearful thought to escape from the danger zone with the flow so smiling at the waiter like a fool she tried to come out from the room.

But Sid shouted, “Where are you going? "

She clutched her pallu tightly saying, “Wo...Sara di ki room mai"

Sid: Come inside & close the door. You are not going anywhere.

Sana: Wo...um..

Sid roared, “I said come inside & close the damn door "