Part:35 (Is it over?)

Sana started worrying for him for the way he started to react.He was breaking everything of surroundings like a crazy guy. She cried, "Ruk jaiye Siddharth ji.. Ye kya..kya kar rhe hein ap"

But he acted like a dumb till she ran & hugged him from back saying, "Calm down na. I'm sorry but meri irada apko gussa dilaneka nehi tha. Apne so boldi to mujhe bura lga lg skte h na. Aur ye sab meri... "

Before she could finish he turned around, grabbed her neck & hold her with the wall roaring, "Dont try to come closer to me! Don't the hell even dare. Mera paas anese problem hein na tumhe? To tumhare paas ane se bhi problem hein mujhe. Just stay the hell away from him "

Her eyes became blank & moist that she kept blinking looking at him till he dialled a number & called someone yelling, "A ticket to Punjab right now"

She mumbled smiling, "Ap bahar phek rahe hein mujhe apni life se?"

He punched on the wall beside her face furiously, "Aur tumne to kabhi ghusne hi nehi diya tumhari jindegi mai. I am none to you than just a sucke* whom you hate! "

She looked down crying in disgust, "Chih. Ap itni gandi batey bhi bol sakte ho? Meine kab kaha mein nafrat karti hu apko? Actually you know what? I Won't even explain myself. Bcoz evn I Don't want to stay where I have to gave an explanation to not be thrown out!!!! "

He gritted his teeth & grabbed her jaw tightly saying, "Fine.Just leave me alone then!"

He then pushed her to the couch & left the room not before locking the door from outside. She tried to follow him but couldn't. She screamed from outside, "Jane hi dena hein to mujhe lock kyu kiya!!! "

No reply came & nothing. Her heart was aching, beats were fast & the tears were uncountable. She screamed looking at the door , „"Mein insaan hu Siddharth ji. Meri khudki emotions hein. Mujhe apni dil ki baat share karneki haq hein "

Nobody heard. She sat down on floor knocking the door ever so hardly , "Ek rishte mein sirf ek ka jabardasti nhi chal sakta humesha. Ye baat apki male ego ko samajhna hi hoga.Mein khilona nehi hi Siddharth ji jab marji rakhneka soch liya, jab marzi Bahar phek diye. "

Still nobody heard without her big tears which were flowing continuously making her eyes fully puffy & red.

----------------

After half an hour Sana heard someone knocking the door saying, "Mam may I come in?"

She stood up frowning & said, "But the door is locked "

The guy : Sir has sent the key.

Hearing Sana pulled the door & opened it. There she saw 4 bodyguards of Siddharth with a sad smile. Before she cud ask one of them looking down said., "Malkin apki flight ka time hogayi hein "

She smiled looking at the guards & then suddenly looked at the roof wiping her tears saying, "Lets go 🙂"

The guards surrendered her keeping her in middle & then started walking with a dead mood. Just before the lawn, Shehnaaz saw Siddharth standing in balcony looking at the sky showing her his back. She said to the guards, "Ek min"

& then she entered in the bacony to stood behind him looking at his board back shoulder back.

Sana: Meri mumma kabhi kuch galat nehi kaha life mai sivay ek chiz k ki.. Mein apse shadi karu.

And then she marched out from there making him look down & wiping a big drop of tear with his index finger.

All the flashbacks of them were running on their mind & their heart throbbed in the name of fear to lose eachother forever.

She sat on the plane looking at his hand & smiled, "Shakal tak nehi dikhaya "

While he kicked on a bench beside him, "Dekhke bhi nehi gayi "

All things were messed up. The guards of Sid ran to Sana & tried to hold her feets together making Sana refuse, "Ye kya kar rhe hein aplog? "

Guards: Maat jaiye malkin. Malik se baat kijiye. Ap kabhi kyu nehi ayenge malkin maat jaiye"

Sana smiled, "Siddharth ji ka dhyaan rakhna aplog "

The guards cried more till the plane took It's stair inside & started running to fly.

Sid sighed looking at the plane & marched towards the bar.

-----
Sana looked outside from the plane's window & sobbed loudly coughing, "Kyu huya mujhe pyaar? Dil jodhta hi kyu hein jab tootna hota hein? "

THERE Sid sat on the bar couch with three bottles of alcohol & started drinking those furiously. The guards standing behind him looked at eachother and tjen at him worrying.

Tears were flowing from his eyes making all the guard uoset.

While in plane, Sana took a tissue & started wiping off her sindoor crying , "Nafrat karti hu apse. You made me hate myself. I hate YOU! "

Nobody heard but the hostess. She mumbled holding Sana's shoulder, "Calm Down Mam"

Sana hugged the lady & started crying more loudly saying , "Kya apni dil ki baat samne rakhna galat hein? Kya mein ye deserve karti hu?"

The lady was not understandong anything but she kept caressing her head lovingly till she fell for sleep.

There a drunken Sid finished almost 5 diffrdnt bottles & dozzed off on the table murmuring, "I hate Her. I never want to see you Shehnaaz "

Part finished

Vote cmmnt & Fllw