Part:29 (Sid In Punjab)

The drum in which granny was rolling came down soon in the horizontal place urf helipad making the pilots & ran towards that as granny was groaning badly holding her head in pain.As soon as the pilots pulled her out from that drum she shouted, “Call Siddharth!!!  Call now"!!"

The pilots gulping hurriedly gave her their phone from which without wasting any moment granny called Sid but as the number was unknown Sid didn’t pick it up making his granny cry saying, “Siddharth plsss pick up the phone 😭"

The pilots fearfully asked, “Mam, where is Shehnaaz malkin & ap..ap.."

Ignoring his question she asked, “Siddharth kaha milega... Siddharth!!! Ko ksise reach karu.. Wo log Shehnaaz.. Shehnaaz!!!  Wo....police ko bulao..police.."

Saying she fainted & fell down!!! The pilots looked at eachother not knowing what to do.

Pilot01: Mam!!!!  Mam!!!! 

Pilot02: Let's just take her Mumbai to Malik warna.. Warna.....

Pilot01: But Malkin....

Pilot02: Malik..hi bata sakte h ab..wo...ab..... Let's take her to the local hospital than!!! 

Saying they took her with them to a local hospital while calling the punjab police there!!!  As soon as they admitted her, the pilots started screaming on the police force....

Pilot01: Nehi pata matlab!!!? Malik ne isliye appoint kiya aplogo ko???! Aplogo ko pata bhi h ki agar unhe pata chala ki apne itni careless duty di to kya hoga!!!? He might just sue all of you!!! 

Just then one police guy came running to the pilot saying, “Ye phone.. Ye phone banjaraha hein... "

The pilots face became white looking at the phone screen as it was Siddharth who was calling. Frightening they picked up the call, “M..m..malik!!"

That's it. Sid's blood boiled in anger as he could feel the wrong!!!  He calmly asked, “Kaha ho tumlog? "

Pilot gulped, “Punjab City Hospital "

Without wasting any moment Sid roared looking at his manager in the middle of his international meeting, “Call the pilots & arrange the 2nd chopper. Need to go Punjab right now!!"

Hearing his tone from the phone even all of the ppl standing there looked at eachother in fear but nodded when he said, “Koi bhi ek pear nhi hilayega udhar se"

-------------

There on the other side, The goons came to the edge of the hill & inserted Sana inb
a old sack saying, “Kash tu samajh sakti duniya kitni kamini hein. Chal ja ab niche "

Saying the boss ordered, “Phek do isse yhase apun ek cigarette jalake ata hoon"
Without one goon who pushed the sack down, followed the boss giggling, “Hum e bhi le chalo boss"

The boss looked behind to the guy who pushed the sack down saying, “Aise kya dekh raha hein nicche?  Bura lgraha hein kya uss pari k liye?"

All the other goons toned, “Pariii!!?"

The boss caressed his Own head, “Maal Pari jaisi to thi.. But kya kare ab dushman aise banaye hein ki marna pda isse "

All other goons laughed apart from the one who pushed the sack down!! 

__________________

In 1 & half hour Sid reached in Punjab & directly went to the hospital with his force of 7 men wearing same guard suit!As soon as the pilot saw him,  he came running to Sid & almost cried, “Ma..malik...ma.."