Part:30 (Sid's anger)

As the chopper started flying Sana tried to get down from his lap making him frown. She smiled a little & then successfully left his lap. While fixing her dress properly she sat beside him looking at her lap & mumbled softly, “Siddharth ji, dadi..um..dadi ji ka bataya nehi apne?"

He shook his head, “She's fine & safe at home!! "

She smiled but he looked least interested in smiling back. Everything on his face waa nothing but his anger & frustration. She bit her lower lip & looked at her with the corner of her eyes while he was busy in phone. Her heart felt a sudden pain noticing his hand which was brutally wounded.
With her shivering hand she touched his big palm making him look at her. Damn! Her eyes were tearful & voice broke when she caressed it saying, “Itna jyada lag gaya hein apko 🥺"

He pulled his palm back to him, “Itna bhi nehi"

She made a long pout ripping one side of her pallu to bandage his palm with that. He asked her,“What are you doing?"

Sana: Isse... Isse khoon behna kam hojayega..
He mocked, “Itni care hein tumhe?"

Finishing the bandage she mumbled blushing, “Ap bhi to kitni care krte ho"

He asked sternly, “Fayda kya hein?"

Sana confusingly asked, “Ji?"

“To fayda kya hein!?  Jab tumhe koi farak hi nehi parta!! Fayda kya hein jab you don’t care about anything I told to you! ", he suddenly shouted on her making her shiver, cry & shock.
Her smily face turned into frightened face as she had no idea why he was so angry on her!

He roared again, “Bolo!?Meine tumhe 1 din se jyada nehi rehne diya udhar. Kyu?Taki I could make sure you safety! But wat do you do?!You just love making fun of my orders & care!  You both. You & dadi!!!! "

Fearfully she cornered herself fully while his difficult manly aura had all the dominance. He went closer to her face & caged her completely in that corner saying, “It was your last outing without me!  Get that!?"

She nodded making him go back to his place. She realised that why he did not give hee a hug that time. He's just angry on her & his dadi for escaping his order fir which all this drama took place.
Even she felt guilty realising that how much he was hurt as they didn’t obey his order. She mumbled, “Sorry 🥺"

Neither he replied nor looked at her after that! Wiping her nose even looked outside sadly.

________________________

At night 12 AM when the chopper landed in the lawn of Shukla Mansion,Sana saw Ashok uncle, Sara, Dadi (in wheel chair) & a medical team standing there.

As soon as she came down Ashok uncle & Sara came running to hug her. She hugged them back before going closer to dadi ji.

Dadi kissed on her forehead crying, “Meri bacchi, tu pagal hein kya? Khudko khatre mai sochke dadi ki jaan bachana bewakoofi hein"

Sana kissed her palm, “To hu mein bewakoof. Lekin apko kuch nhi hone de sakti thi. Kuch nehi "

Ashok uncle & Sara adored their moment while he caressed Sana's head saying,
“ Beta tu theek hein na? "

Sara: Bhabi, ap...apke saar se khoon nikal rahi hein.. Ap pls pegle medical help le lijiye... Baad mai baat krenge hum..

Ashok. U: Ha, Shehnaaz.. Tum pehle medical help lo...

Dadi: Ha, jaa jaldi

Sana hold Ashok uncle's hand, “Papa.. Wo mujhse jyada Siddharth ji ko jarurat hein. Bohot khoon nikal rha hein unka "