Part:4 (Sana's first day)

At 12,everybody came to have their breakfast while Sid & his father were already sitting there ( Sid was on the Main Master's chair.

Ashok: Siddharth

Sid replied while reading the newspaper, "Yes,Dad"

Ashok: I was thinking to plan for...

Suddenly Sid's mom Janvi & two sisters came down while rubbing their eyes.

Sandy: Good morning Dad.Good morning bhai!

Sara came & tried to kiss Sid's cheek but he stopped, "Sara,you know I don't like it"

Sara: Kya yaar bhai 😑

Janvi: Good morning Ashok, Siddharth

Ashok: Good Noon 🙂

Janvi rolled her eyes & sat their with all ruined mood.

Ashok: Sara, Sandy I think you guys should go & help Shehnaaz in the kitchen.

Sandy: Now who's Shehnaaz?!

Then only Shehnaaz came with the big trolley of various foods.

Shehnaaz : Ji mein 😊

Sara looked at her surprisingly, "And who are you?"

Sid was still not taking his eyes off the newspaper while Janvi gave a nasty face saying, "Siddharth ko tumhare dad ne jisse Shadi krwayi"

Sandy: Accha 😒 That middle class garbage?!

Sana's smiled lost itself somewhere & her eyes became tearful while Ashok shouted,"What the hell Sandy?! She's your sister-in-law!!! Mannerless girl! Say sorry!!!"

Sid looked at his dad while keeping the newspaper aside, "Calm down dad! Is she saying anything wrong? Ye ladki nehi hein kya middle class? Calm down "

Ashok looked at Sid with all red eyes, "Unbelievable! She is your wife, Siddharth!!! "

Sid : Fine! Sit down & have the breakfast, Dad!

Ashok sat there being hopeless while Sid shouted without looking at Sana, "Serve the food!"

Ashok: Waiters hein Siddharth! Let her sit for the breakfast. Come Shehnaaz beta,Sit"

Shehnaaz hid her tears & came closer to the table to sit but Sid yelled again, "What about our family tradition, dad?"

Ashok: Tradition?

Sid: Tradition of our family dad 🤨.A wife can only eat after her husband which he'll leave for her in his plate. Bhul gaye ap?

Ashok: Kis jamane mein ho Siddharth? I never let your mother do it! Aur tum iss jamaneke hoke....

Sid: My wife she is, right? My rules.

Ashok: Am I missing something? Are you trying to be romantic? Well,its not!

Shehnaaz stopped the mess saying, "It's.. It's really fine. Mein..mein..serve krti hu. Bethiye "

Ashok left a big amount of breath while looking at Shehnaaz's innocent face who was quietly serving everyone & then went back to the kitchen.

After a while, Ashok left for his room finishing his breakfast being all upset & Shehnaaz came to take the used plate for wash. As Askok's chair was beside Siddharth, her fragrance easily ran inside Sid's nose & he stopped eating for a while to look the source of that wonderful smell.

Boom!!! His eyes stopped on her fairy stomach. Then at Her chest & finally at her face!!! His throat chocked in desire but soon he brushed his all lustful thoughts & he said, "Opss"

She looked his bluish eyes & then at the floor asking, "Ji?"

Sid: This is what I left for you in the plate.

She looked at the plate & felt disgusting as there was only an orange slice in the plate.

Sara & Sandy laughed making Janvi smile, "Naughty"

Sid: You have to eat this only. Because tumhare husband ne itna hi chora h aaj khane mai.

She nodded quietly.

Sid: So eat come on.

She took the orange slice & started eating it looking all down making him shout, "Now at room. I need to talk"

Her heart throbbed remembering what he did yesterday. But she folllowed him quitely.

-----+----

At his room -

She entered & he handed her a box while fixing his tie looking at the mirror saying, "For you"

Sana: Kya hein ye?

Without looking at her,he replied "Gift. Shadi ki "

Sana: Iski kya jarurat thi... Wo...

Sid turned around & said ever so ruthlessly, "Open it"

She followed & her eyes couldn't believe what she just saw. It was their divorce paper.

Sana: Di..di...divorce paper??

Sid: Yes,divorce paper which you Won't sign.

She smiled nervously, "J..ji 🙂"

Sid: I mean abhi nhi krogi. Tab karogi jab mein kahunga.

She looked at him with her innocent eyes & asked, "Mujhe..ku..kuch samajh nehi arah.."

Sid: Don't act dumb. I know you are not. You will sign this paper when I get satisfied by you.

Before she could say anything he walked near her & she kept moving back till he fully pinned her with the wall. She mumbled, "Kya..kya kar rhe hein ap?"

He bowed down on her face & she hold her nose as his mouth was sinking badly due to the wine he just had.

He shouted on her face, "Move your hand "

She shivered but followed looking all down.

Sid: I really wanted to divorce you right now baby girl. But I Won't. Do you know why??? Because, tumne meri baaat nhi maani & didn't cancel this bloody marriage. So, now I have to punish you,right?

She mumbled crying, "Mei..mein chahti..chahti thi sach mai..but..."

Sid: But I ended up being a greedy bitch right?! Marrying the billionaire is fun, right??? So enjoy staying here! But remember I will make sure you face hell everyday!!!

She looked at him with all flashed face & decided to not explain herself anymore. She wiped her tears & said ever so fiercely, "I don't let myself ever feel anything like hell 😊You can give a try"

He grabbed her jaw tightly making her cry & came closer to her face wildly, "You will regret saying this"

His finger prints sat on her white cheeks when he pushed her down at the floor & left the room.

She stayed still in the same position for around 3 mins & then squeezed herself holding her both knees to her chest only to hide her face & break down crying.
She sobbed madly remembering everything she faced from yesterday to now. She mumbled saying, "I miss you mumma"

Part finished
Vote, Comment & Follow.

Sorry 🙂