Part:12(A truth)

The intolerable headache was making Sid more & more disturbed which melted Sana. So, she slowly came closer to him & stood beside the bed.

Sana: Um..Siddharth ji.. Ap..Couch pe aiye mein laga deti hu

He looked at her angrily saying, "& why do think I'll hear your stupid talks! Just sit here & apply "

She had then no more wish to argue with him again. So, she being nervous sat at a corner of bed & stammered, "Start karu kya"

He nodded in yes with an arrogant face. But it vanished itself just when she fearfully applied the balm on his forehead. This is the first time, their skins are meeting each other for a positive reason. Her hands were shaking at first but she controlled her fear & tried to make his muscles & veins relaxed with her touch.

Guess what? It worked. He felt like she's a fairy with magical power in her fingers. He's frowned eyes relaxed itself & his veins of head found peace. His rough forehead found it's heaven in her soft fingers. Damn, she was his peace maker & he nvr wanted to believe it. So he said, "Parlour mai kam kar sakti ho. Acchi massage karti ho. Parlour ki ladkiya bhi aise massage karti h "

She smiled only though somewhere in her heart she didn't like that comment. Well,she didn't even like Siddharth.

After 50 minutes, her waist & fingers became numb as she had to sit in a uncomfortable pattern to massage his head which was on pillow beside her.

Then only, she saw his eyes closed & heard his little snoring. So,she removed her fingers & tried to move. But he hold her hand tightly on his forehead while saying in sleep, "Dont stop. My pain is reducing "

Saying he pulled her in bed & placed his head -pillow on her lap making her protest, "Siddharth ji.. Ye kya..."

But he nvr listened & ordered in sleepy tone, "Do your work quietly "

Saying he fell in deep sleep while she was too damn uncomfortable in such way. She disliked the fact that she was letting him to keep his head in her lap though on pillow.

As soon as he fell in deep sleep, she slowly put his pillow & head on bed. She fixed her dress a lil after covering him with quilt nicely. Her hands were still shaking in fear & awkwardness.

She then straightly went to take bath as it was her time to pray & make breakfast.

--------------------------

With the food of trolley Sana came back to Ashok's room saying, "Good morning, Papa😄"

Ashok looked at her & smiled while folding the newspaper, "Good morning beta, aj late kyu? "

Sana hesitatingly looked at the watch & said, "Wo..um..Siddharth ji ko thodi headache thi na.. To..medicines de rahi thi "

Ashok tried to look rude but asked, "Nawab ka headache subhe tak tha?"

Sana nodded in yes, while he asked again, "Ab kaisa hein Sahab"

She smiled knowing about their father-son duo bond, "Accha h,so gaye"

Ashok shook his head while Sana served him food & medicines.

Sana,"Dawai aur khana. Kha lijiye chaliye papa"

He smiled & started before asking, "Waise didn't you pray today? I was wating to hear your prayers. That's so hearth sooting... Jo bhi krti ho na tum that, "om jai jagdesh...."

She smiled saying, ""wo aj soch rahi ki na karu.. Wo Siddharth ji abhi soye hrin bohot tired h.. Wo disturb hojayege"

Ashok uncle rolled his eyes,"Kuch nehi hoga 😑 That's absolutely can not disturb anyone. That's so heart soothing beta aur iss ghar mai thoda subhe subhe pooja path ki jarurat bhi h. Waise bhi yaha pichle 40 saal se kisine pooja na ki, na kuch 😑"

Sana: 40 saal se??

Ashok: Hm..jbse Siddharth ka ma chala gya.. Tbse kisine nhi kiya...

Durrrrhhhh!!!! Sana's face became pale, "Siddharth ji ma Janvi aunty hein na"

Ashok faked smile, "Sagi ma nehi hein, she's his stepmother only "

Sana: Oh 🙁 Unki maa ko kya huya tha?

Ashok: Siddharth k birth k time hi chali gayi. Doctors ne pucha tha bacche ko bachana h ya mother ko 🙂 Usne khudse boldiya bacche ko

Sana's tears started flowing and she had no more stability to question further.

Ashok continued, "& then I married Janvi as I thought she loves me & can take good care of Siddharth "

Sana: & she actually loves Siddharth ji 😊

Ashok rolled his eyes, "She loves everyone who has money "

She had nothing to say anymore but he added, "Shehnaaz"

She looked at him, "Ji, papa? "

Ashok : Siddharth ko nehi pta ki she's his stepmother

This hitted Sana's heart hardly & it was aching in her heart after hearing this.

Ashok hold her hand & almost begged, "Mere bacche ko kabhi ye sach pata nhi chalna chahiye 🥺 Wo..tut jyega..

She nodded holding his hand hurriedly, "Nehi chalega pta, Don't worry "

He shook his head saying, "To keep Janvi's mouth shut, I'm already paying big. I'm tolerating all her stupidity just to make sure that she doesn't flash out from last 40 years. Hartime daar sa lgta h ki wo ab bta degi to kya hoga? Ab iss buddhe si dimaag itna stress nhi le skta. Promise me, Shehnaaz. You will take care of this matter. Promise me 😩"

She mumbled, "Papa mein khud yaha ki do din ki mehmaan hu 😟aj hu kal nhi. To mein iss mamle mai kya kar skti hu? Ha,I can insure ki meri hote huye wo kbhi tutenge nhi "

Ashok started crying, "Dont leave us 😭 Don't leave my son, plss"

She smiled, "Its for his well-being, papa. He feels suffocated in this marriage. I'm sorry "

Saying she left the room wiping her tears & went to prayers room to pray like always. Her soothing voice makes every awaken human of the home smile. The drivers smiled looking at each other, "Malkin, uth gayi😄"

The servents smiled at eachother, "Ab unki hato ka wo Prashad milega "

Ashok smiled from his room, "Meri ghar ki laxmi " & thanked god

There was another unusual man that day who smiled in sleep hearing her voice & that's her husband who mumbled before again falling in sleep, "Sweet"

Part finished
Vote Comment & Follow