Part :18 (Sana the saviour)

Shehnaaz's eyes were numb as she replayed the whole scenario in her mind. Were all those even true? Did he just force her? Did she just let him do that?? Her pain of her first experience said it loudly from her body that all the thing happened despite her will!

Her feminist inside her was dead while the blood was not stopping from flowing.
She hold her mouth tightly & screamed in frustrations, "Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Nobody heard her scream & maybe nobody cares too. She fell in sleep inside the washroom while crying.

----------------

Hearing the cell ringtone of Siddharth,she woke up & slowly came out from the washroom.Sid was sleeping like one unconscious guy on the bed so the phone was continuously ringing without being noticed.

Holding furnitures, Sana slowly came towards his phone as she was finding it difficult to walk. She saw Sid's youngest sister Sara was calling. She fearfully received the call saying, "Hello, Sara di"

Sara: Bhaiiiiiiiiii (crying tone😭)

Sana said hurriedly this time, "Di,ap thik ho?? Siddharth ji sorahe hein, me..mein Shehnaaz "

Sara: Shehnaaz... Mujhe..bacha...lo...Shehnaaz..... Shehnaaz plsssss....bhai ko bolo yaha ane😭

Sana: Di!! Huya kya hein?? Hello?? Hello????!

The phone call was cut. Sana called back instant but found the SIM off. Sara's broken voice made Sana's throat thirsty in fear as she walked towards Sid & called, "Siddharth ji 🥺"

No reply.

She took the remote of the AC & pushed him with it saying, "Siddharth ji utjiye 🥺"

Neither he moved nor replied. Sana had not idea wat to do but she kept on trying to wake the sleeping monster up. But failed!

Suddenly she heard Janvi & Sandy's voice downstair. She knew what to do next. So, she came down & screamed, "Aunty.. Di.. Sara di kuch problem mai hein.. Pls unki madad kijiye. Unhone apko bhi phone kiya hoga 😭"

They looked at Sana & then started dancing together singing, "Phone kiya hoga, Phone kiya hoga "

Innocent Sana tried again, "She's in danger"

They again started dancing saying, "She's in danger.. She's in danger "

Sana understood that they were fully drunk. She frowned, "Where's Papa?"

They fell on the sofa together saying, "Papa?? Pap....pa....papppaaaa...papa to...Apni dost k ghar rhenge aj "

She murmured, "Sab ek jaise hein! "

& then came out from the mansion in her sleeping suit. She called the night guards, "Guard bhaiya... Guard bhaiyaaa"

They came to her hurriedly saying, "Malkin, boliye "

She stated, "Sara di...party mai gayi thi. Ayi nehi kya mansion k andar??"

They nodded in no, "Malkin humne to nehi dekha "

Sana: Phir abhi jana hoga, party ki spot. Sara di khatre mai h koi.....

The two guards look at eachother saying, " ji..malik...."

Sana:Wo.. Sorahe hein... Pta nhi koi uth nehi raha hein..

They said, "To malkin chaliye hum sath chalte hein. Do guards gate k paas rahenge "

Sana nodded saying, "Lekin mujhe to location nehi pata 🥺"

The guards call Janvi's driver saying, "Yaha ao.Party location pata hein na,jis party se sabhi aye?"