Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
Blue, Red, Orange, White. Those are the flashing lights I saw when I blinked my eyes opened.

??- She's awoken! *Yells*

My seat was leaned back slightly and I could barely see over my stomach. I then remembered I was in a car accident.

??- Hi there Ryan. My name is Tim. I'm one of the fire fighters. I'm going to need you to lean your head up a little just enough for me to slip this neck brace on.

Me- W- what's going own? Where's August?

Tim- He's talking to the police officers. Don't worry everything's fine.

Tim slipped the neck brace on my neck.

Tim- Now lay back down. I'll be right back.

I looked around at the car. The front was totally ruined. It also was smashed into my legs. The front window was busted opened and my side of the door was totally dented. Kay's side wasn't as bad as mines. Kay. Oh my Godsh wheres Kay!?

Aug- Hey.

August appeared in the cracked opened window. I started tearing up.

Me- August...

Aug- Errthing straight Ightt. Ya gone be ok.

August reached his hand threw the window for me to hold. I was crying like a baby and shaking like a man caught in a blizzard on Mountain Everest.

Me- *Crying* Where's Kay?!

Aug- Don't worrey. She in da ambulance. She's fine. All she got is a scratch.

What he said didn't help me come down.

Me- I just want to get out! *Cries*

Aug- Ya can't. Not yet. Ya trapped.

Me- I'm stuck!

That made me cry more.

Aug- Dey coming babey jus hang tight.

??- Ok August can you help us out real quick?

Aug- Fa sho?

??- We need you to climb into the backseat and hold Ryan's neck under her chin.

Aug- Ightt.

They busted the back window out and helped August in the backseat.

Me- What's happening? *Cries*

??- We are going to have to chainsaw you out. We have to take the top off first to get to your legs.

Me- What!

Aug- It's alright. I'm hera.

??- Cover up with this.

I saw the fire fighter give August a blanket. He threw it over us. I started crying when I heard them start the chainsaw. August was holding my chin real still. I was basically laying on his shoulder. The whole time he was pecking my cheeks. He actually pecked them until they dried. I think he was trying to calm me down.

Aug- It's alright..

I could tell August was nervous. Probably because we don't know if the baby is alright or not. That was part of the reason I was crying.

They finally got my legs free and I was able to get out. They laid me on a stretcher and put me in the back of the ambulance. Sheila rode with the girls in the van while August stayed with me. The whole ride there he rubbed my belly while I on the other hand was still shaken up and crying. I mean like, I could've died!

When we got to the hospital they took me inside where I got checked out. My legs are perfectly fine and I only had a few baby scratches.

Dr.- Good news is that the baby is unharmed.

I smiled.

Dr.- You have nothing to worry about. *Smiles* Expect that car.

He chuckle and I did too. Whoa what a night!!