Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
So later that night Trey decided to take me to dinner. I didn't hesitate to say yes because so far this day with him as been amazing. But I kept thinking about the girls and wondering what they were up too. Sometimes I even slept in a thought about August but that never lasted long.

I heard a knock on the door and Trey walked in.

Trey- You ready?

Me- Yea. *Smiles*

I grabbed my phone and clutched and walked out of the room and off the boat. Trey's boat was parked now and he decided to walk since the air was perfect and the restaurant wasn't far away.

During the walk we made small talk.

Trey- So...Do you mind telling me what happen yesterday night?

Me- Well. It's a long story.

Trey glanced over at me for a second and smiled.

Trey- We have time. *Smiles*

Me-*Giggles* Well.. That morning August decided to go on a boat for the day and he in invited Bar- I mean Nicki. Basically things were said, people got hurt, and hearts were..broken......I just wanted to leave so that's what I did. I thought I would've made it to shore by dark but I guess I was wrong. Then,

I smiled and gave Trey a playfully shove.

Me- You came in and saved me. Thank You.

Trey- No problem. *Smiles*

Me and Trey made it to the restaurant and we immediately got seated. I guess he made reservations because our table had reserved on it but it had 6 other chairs too.

Waiter- I'm sorry but if you don't mind a group that had reservations is going to be joining you also because we are so hectic tonight and we're trying to get everyone seated as quickly as possible.

I looked over at Trey.

Trey- It's alright. We don't mind. *Smiles*

Waiter- Ok. Thank You so much for understanding.

She walked off fast and I folded my legs and spread a napkin across them.

Me- Wow. *Smiles* This is beautiful.

Trey was looking at me smirking.

Trey- I know right it is beautiful.

Me- The wallpaper compliments the place very well.

Trey- And the way she looks when she's amazed.

I glanced at Trey.

Me-*Blushing*

The waiter came back with the group that was having dinner with us. She moved out the way and I saw Barbie, August, Chris Brown, & The Girls. I was frowning at August and Barbie but it quickly faded away when the girls came running to me.

Them- Ryan!! *Tackles me with a hug*

Mya- We've missed you!

Chay- Yea where have you been!?

Kay- We been worried sick!

Me- *Laughs* Ok. Calm down. I'm here now. That's all that matters.

The girls sat by me in this order. On the left side of the table (Going left to right) it was Me, Kay, Mya, & Chay. On the right side of the table (Going Left to Right) it was Trey, August, Nicki, & Chris.

Chris and Trey spoke and dapped each other up while August just spoke. I didn't opened my mouth once for Barbie or August but I did speak to Chris.

The waiter came and took our drink choices and order. I got red wine and that's it.

Trey- Your not eating anything?

Me- No. I'm fine.

Trey- Come on.

Trey stuck his fork in his chicken salad and tried to feed it to me.

Me-*Laughs* I'm ok.

Trey- Come on just try it.

He did his puppy dog eyes.

Me-....Ok fine.

I bent over the table to Trey and he fed it to me. August tighten his jaw bones (A/N Don't you just love it when a boy does that! 😩🙌). He was mad I guess. But I don't see why though. He doesn't like me.

In the middle of the dinner August and Nicki were talking and it was pretty heated.

Aug- I want a DNA test done.

Nicki- A DNA test? August really! So you don't believe this baby is yours?

Aug- Heeeeeell nah ion believe dat shit. Maybey adt first I did because ian know ya wus creeping and geeking around Cali width ya hype man SB. Even if it wus mines ya wouldn't be throwing a big fit like ya doing na.........Ya know whadt ion need ya. Be width SB. Ya wus just a side piece anyway.

August got up and walked out of the restaurant.

Chris- Damn Nick..

Nicki- He's fine to get a piece of my mine.

I was getting tired of her slick ass mouth. But I kept my class.

Me- Please Barbie take a seat.

Nicki- Barbie? Who do you think your talking to? Do you not know who I am?

Me- I think I'm talking to a Barbie Wanna be flawless but clearly has lots of flaws that she tries to hide through plastic surgeries. And do you not know who I am? Baby you ain't even on my level of success yet.

Nicki- Look here Ryan- GCO

I was getting frustrated with her so I stood up and said some she wasn't expecting.

Me- Worldstop....

She looked confused as hell but she shut up. I got the girls hands and I said goodbye to Chris and I told Trey I'll catch up with him later. Before I left the table I told Nicki.

Me-*Smirks* Carry on.

And I walked out of the building like the boss I was. When I got outside I saw August leaning on a wall. I told the girls to get in the limo while I talked to him.

I walked over to him and leaned on the wall beside him. Nobody was saying anything for a few minutes until out of nowhere he kissed me. No lie I was shocked but it was very enjoyable.