Ryan Pov

Ryan's Pov
Me and the girls were on the first flight to NYC. August is hospitalized there. He started his tour about a week ago and while performing in New York he fainted and fell offstage. That's all I know right now. I'm taking the girls up there to see him. Last thing I heard he was in the ICU.

The girls were being quite the whole flight. Every now and then I heard small sniffles.

The whole time I was thinking about how August can't die. These little girls need him....I'm not trying to cry because if I cry they was going to cry.

We finally made it to New York. We took a taxi to our hotel. We told the taxi to wait downstairs, that we were only going to be in there for a second.

I bet you're wondering who I left in charge while I'm going. I left Samantha but I know when I get back its going to be hectic.

We finally made it to the hospital. I went to the ICU floor and the room Sheila ( August's Mom) told me to go to. This was going to be my first time meeting her. I know ,bad way to meet.

The security guards opened the door for us. Some of August's boys were there along with his mom. The girls went straight to her.

I felt August's boys eyeing me down. They probably think I'm a teenager. I had on some skinny jeans, glittery pink ugg boots, and a white sweater with "PINK" on it.

When I saw August I regretted coming in. I just took a seat beside Sheila. I spoke to her and she spoke back. After awhile she told me what was going on.

Sheila- The doctors said he was dehydrated and exhausted... He fainted unexpectedly. He hit his head on one of the bars the used to keep fans away.

She looked zoned out and tired.

Sheila- *Sighs* They told me he had more then 10 seizures.. Right now he's in a coma.

A coma!? I thought he was just sleep!
I broke down. Sheila hugged me and said it was going to be alright.

The girls had cried all their tears. They were just zoned out.

After awhile I thought we had, had enough for one day so we left.