Ryan's Pov

Ryan POV
Today is Sunday and August said we're going on a boat. I thought it was his way apologizing until he told me Barbie is coming. If he thinks I'm apologizing for what I said, he got another thing coming. I'm not going to say sorry for being real. That's just not going to happen and I think he knows that too.

Anyway I'm going to be nice to Wanna be Barbie today for the girls sake. But if she start throwing shade gods going to have to bless my soul.

It was around 2:00 P.M. and I was getting the girls ready for the boat. Kay had on a Minnie Mouse bikini (I spent all night at Walmart looking for one in her sides) It was pink and had Minnie in white on her butt. It's the cutest.

Mya had on a tie dye bikini. And Chay had on a black rhinestone bikini. I put all of their hair in ponytails.

Next I got ready. I put on my white bikini. My bikini bottoms were high waist. My hair was in curls. My nails were white too. I threw my over cover on. It was white too.

I heard talking in the living room so I went to see. It was Nicki. She already had her bikini on without a over cover. Well let's just let it all show while we are walking out the lobby. I found it really ironic that hers was white. Like mines!

Aug- Yall ready?

The Girls- Yes!

Aug-*Chuckles* You ready? *Talking To Nicki*

Nicki- Of course.

She smirked and hugged him. She was only doing that cause I was right there. I turned around and walked back into the room and put on my white sandals. I grabbed my "PINK" beach bag full of towels, floaters, goggles, and snacks. I grabbed my shades and popped some gum in my mouth.

I walked out the room and everybody was gone out to the lobby I guess. Except August he was holding the door open waiting for me. I walked straight passed him. Walking down the hall was very quiet. We got on the elevator and as we was about to get off at the lobby. He grabbed my by my waist and whispered in my ear.

Aug-*Whispers* Be nice.

I just adjusted my shades and held my head a little higher. I looked at him for a second and walked off.

When I spotted the girls and Barbie I was surprised she had but on some shorts.

Today shall be fun.