Ryan's POV

Ryan Pov

Sam- Goodmorning boss. *Hands you your coffee*

Me- Goodmorning Sam. Thank You.

My name is Ryan. I'm 20. Yes pretty young but my father left his business to me out of the 3 kids of his he chose me. I usually don't have time for partying because I'm wrapped up in my work. My assistant Samantha, I call her Sam, is my best friend. She tries to get me out but I just don't have time. I'm single and I like it that way. Sam came walking in my office.

Sam- *Closes door* Guess what!

Me- Hit me. *Smiles*

Sam- This club just opened up last night and I heard from a little birdie that the record label up on the top floor is having there upcoming artist perform there.

I rolled my eyes knowing what she's gonna say.

Sam- Wanna come hit it up with me? *Pleading*

Me-Sam...*Sighs*

Sam-*Puppy dog eyes*

Me- Samantha..you know I have work.

Sam- Take a break Ryan! You work so hard. Just please come. I'll stop bugging you.

Me-*Sighs*..........Ok. What time.

Sam-*Cheers* Yay! It opens at 10 but we have to be fashionably late so around 11?

Me- Some that means I have to leave the office early tonight?

Sam- Yea around 9:30.

Me-*Sighs and smiles* For you Samantha Callins.

Sam-*Cheers and hugs me* Your gonna have so much fun!

She walked out but before she left she said..

Sam- This night is gonna be the best night you have ever had! *Closes door*