Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
The next day around 3:00 a.m. I woke up to throw up. I couldn't go back to sleep so I walked in the girls room. They all were sleep. I fixed Chay and Mya lunch. Around 3:30 a.m. I was finished and didn't have anything else to do. I walked up the stairs. I stopped in front of August's door. I was hesitant about going in. I had to ponder on that for a minute. I hesitantly knocked on the door.

Aug- Come in...

He's up? I slowly opened the door. I stuck my head in.

Me- Hey..

I slowly walked in and August was sitting on the edge of the bed. He looked like he was thinking. He looked over at me.

Aug- Ya can come sit.

He watched me as I slowly walked over to him. He was only in his boxers and I was only in a green night gown that had white writing on it with my furry white slippers.

I sat down beside August.

Me-......What's up.... What's on your mine?

Aug- Nun much....

Me- Then why are you up? *Looks over at him*

Aug- I heard ya get up and go throw up....

Me- I'm sorry I woke you.

Aug- Ya cool.......are ya shure ya alright? Ya been throwing up a lot lateley.

Me- Yea I'm ok...... Thanks for being concern.

Aug- Ryan.. Ya know we neva talked bout whadt happened back in L.A.

I sighed knowing this was coming.

Aug- I noticed ya bleed?....Were ya a virgin?

This question was so embarrassing but I answered.

Me- Yea.....

Aug- Why didn't ya tell me?

Me- I don't know... I just...Someday it was going to have to go.

Aug- So you ok about it?

Me- Emotionally yes...Physically? I'm not quiet sure.

Aug- Whadt ya mean?

Me- Um. Nothing. Nothing you should worry your soul about.... I'll go now.

I got up to leave but August grabbed my arm.

Aug- Wait.

I turned around.

Me- Yes?

Aug-Umm. NeverMind.. You can go.

He let go of my arm and I walked out. It was 4:20 and the girls would be getting up in 2 hours so I iron their clothes even Kay's. It was 4:40 when I finished that and I made them breakfast. It was 5:30 when I got through cooking. I guess August couldn't fall back to sleep so he came downstairs fully dress. He fixed himself breakfast and sat down to eat. I was sitting by him drinking some water.

Aug- Ya hungry?

Me- Nah.

Aug- Why ya neva eat?

Me- I do. I just. Idk.

Aug- Here.

He put some eggs his fork.

Aug- Eat.

Me- I can't.

Now I know I barely ate at first but now I really can't eat because I don't feel like throwing it up.

Aug- For me?

Me- August Alsina. I can't.

Aug- Just one little bite?

Me- Fine. One.

August fed me a little piece of egg. It tasted funny in my mouth. I'm so happy it didn't come back up. August would've known then. At 6 I woke the girls up and got them ready for school. They ate and August took them to school. I woke up little miss Kay and got her all washed up and got her dress. She was eating while I got ready. I had on a white dress with green patterns with a green neckless. My hair was in lose curls and I had on natural makeup.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and cleaned up Kay's mess. She's was sitting on the table.

Kay- Where are we going Ryan?

Me- We are going to my doctors appointment.

I through her cup in the sink.

Kay- Whats wrong mama Ryan?

Me- Mama Ryan's sick.

Kay- Are you going to get a shot like me?

Me-*Chuckles* No I don't think so.

August walked through the door.

Aug- You ready?

Me- Yup.

I grabbed my black shades and phone and walked out the house. We got in August's truck and drove to my doctors appointment. When we got there we got out. August held Kay because I made up an excuse of why I couldn't hold her.

When we got in there I filled out papers. They already knew I was here for an ultrasound. After awhile they called me back. August picked up Kay and walked in the room with me. The doctor came in.

Doc- So Ms. Woods. You're here for an ultrasound?

Aug- An ultrasound?

Me- Yes & Yes.

I gave the doctor a smile.

Doc- Ok just lean back.

I leaned back and I lift my dress up halfway. Sam was right. There was a small bump... The doctor put the gel all over my stomach and turned on the machine.

Doc- There's the baby. By the looks of it you're two weeks.

I looked at the tiny baby that was forming. Then I looked at August he was looking at the screen too then he looked down at me.

Aug- Who got ya pregnant? Why yeen tell me?

Me- August............. You........Its our baby......

August mouth dropped.

Kay- Yay! Mama Ryan and Uncle A have a baby! *Claps*

I looked at the screen again. I guess August was speechless. Him not saying nothing made me worried. So I cried a silent cry..