Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
So it's the next day. Yesterday after the doctors we went to brunch to talk about the baby.

*****Flashback To Yesterday*****
While we were in the car the drive was silent. We pulled up to a nice restaurant and got out. We got seated outside and Kay started coloring in her coloring book. August was looking like he was in a daze until he spoke up.

Aug- So..... Whadt we do na?

Me-*Looks down* I don't know....... I can do this alone..... If you feel like it's going to ruin your career or if you just don't wanna be apart of- GCO

Aug- Are you crazy?

Me-........

Aug- I wanna be apart of da baby's life.

Me- The baby's life...

Aug- ... Yours ta Ryan...

August grabbed my hand.

Me- You..You want to..be with me?

August nodded and showed off his smile.

Aug- I've liked ya every since I laid eyes on ya in da elevator.

Me- And Nicki.

Aug- Me and Nicki had always been close. We neva planned on dating.Dat wasn't something we wanted.......Da world wanted dat. I guess da lil time we were together went to hea head. I dated hea because I thought Ya wasn't interested..

Me- So we're... A thing now?

Aug- If dats Whadt ya call dis.

I smiled. August leaned in. Oh Godsh he going to kiss me. What do I do!? His lips were inches away. Soon enough they met mines.

Kay- Ewww!

Me and August pulled away. I was blushing hard.!

******End Of Flashback******
Today I was dressed in some skinny jeans, a white blouse, some black heels, and a Indian neckless. My hair was pinned up. Now that August knows I'm pregnant he has been extra protective. He hired my own personal bodyguard because the paps have been crazy and he even bought me a Mercedes van because he doesn't want me to drive.

The driver of the van took me work first and then took the girls to school. August rose with them and so did Kay.

When I walked in the building I got all smiles and aww. I walked into my office. My bodyguard stood outside my door. Next thing I know Sam came in.

Sam- Look at you! Awww. Your glowing.

She gave me a hug.

Sam- How did it go?

Me- Lets just say.. We're a thing.

Sam- Yes Ryan! Told you everything was going to be fine. Page me if you need me.

She walked out with her papers and files. As I was typing away on the computer August came in with Kay.

Me- Hey babe. Kay *Smiles*

Kay- Hey Ryan.

She sat on the couch and played with a Barbie doll. August walked over to me.

Aug- Wussup.

He bent down and pecked me on the lips and rubbed my stomach.

Aug- Have ya been sick todey?

Me- No. I haven't ate.

Aug- Ryan..

He looked serious.

Aug- I'm going ta go get ya some food.

Me- Why?

Aug- Ya pregnant with my child. Kay ya want some food?

Kay- Just a milkshake.

Aug- Ightt. I'll be back.

I watched him as he left out of my office.