Ryan's Pov

Ryan's POV
So we've been back in Nola for 2 months now. I haven't seen August since that time in L.A.. We've talked over the phone and stuff. I really don't have time to worry about me and aug right now because 1) The baby can pop out any minute now & 2) Chaylin's birthday coming up! I've been busy getting ready for her birthday party. She'll be 10. I almost have myself a teenager.

Today while the girls were at daycare and school I'm going out to shop for her gifts and the party. The party is this weekend but her birthday is tomorrow. I have most of her party supplies. So today I'm mission is to get her everything that she wrote down for me and August to get her.

I had on all black, blue heels, and gold jewelry. My hair was in a ponytail and my makeup was natural. After I finished getting ready I walked downstairs.

Sheila- You going out for Chay's things?

Sheila was in the kitchen reading the mail.

Me- Yup. Why? Is there something you need?

Sheila- No I'm fine. Thanks for asking. *Smiles* I already have one of her gifts.

Me- Which one?

Sheila- The iPod.

Me- *Chuckles* I guess I'll get Kay a new one too while I'm out.

Sheila- Lord. That lil girl. *Chuckles*

I chuckled.

Me- Can you pick the girls up from school? I'll still be out.

Sheila- Of course. No problem.

Me- Thx Sheila.

Sheila- You welcome.

I grabbed my purse and walked out the door. It was raining a little so my bodyguard held an umbrella above my head. I got on the van and we took off.

When we made it to the mall I held my bodyguard hand to help me with my balance. We walked inside and I went to the all types of stores. I got Chay her pink uggs first then her "Miss Me" jeans. I found a matching pink shirt. After that I got her some Betsey Johnson jewelry she asked for. The another things on her list was to get her nails done. We'll do that tomorrow on her bday. After getting Chay gifts I went to a party supply store. Her theme is pink Cheetah print. I got everything that was needed. I even ordered balloons that should be ready this weekend. I then went and bought Kay a new iPod. Her's blue.

I then went and got a little lunch at this restaurant. When I was finishing up I checked the time 4:30. Oh godsh the girls been out of school. I paid for my meal and left. We made it to the house around 5. I went in first to distract Chay while my bodygurad brought in her presents and hide them in the hallway closet. I have some wrapping to do.