Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
Ok so today is the day we are going back to Atlanta. And I can't wait! I have A LOT to spill to Sam. Let me just feel you guys in from last night.

After the kiss August went and got into the limo leaving me there speechless. When we got back to the hotel we kind off flirted a little after we put the girls to be and....we had sex. I'm a little ashamed of myself. Honestly I was a virgin. Sam is going to be excited when she finds out. She's been bugging me about losing it. Anyway, today we haven't talked about none of it. I know when we get back to Atlanta we're going to have a conversation. Neither of us want to have it in front of the girls. But earlier this morning Kay got sick. She woke up throwing up. That's why I'm up going to the store before we leave.

I had on some blue jeans, a tan shirt, and some tan and gold heels. My hair was still in its morning curls and I didn't have on makeup. That's why I wore my jacket with the puffy hood. So I can cover my face from the paps.

August didn't want me going to the store by myself so he told one of his bodyguards to come with me while he stayed with the girls. Yea I know, now he wants to care. Anyway, we walked to the CVS/Pharmacy up the street. When I got in there I didn't know what to get a kid for sickness. I've never gone shopping for a child who was sick so I just got a lot of stuff. Some medications I never heard of so I asked the bodyguard. He didn't know either after we bought the medicine I threw the bag in my purse and we walked out. I decided to get some breakfast so I stopped at Krispy Kreme and got a dozen donuts and some apple juice for the girls. We made it back to the hotel and walked on the elevator. When we got in the room I saw Kay laying on August chest. I feel sorry for my poor baby. I thanked the bodyguard for coming with me and I gave him a donut.

I sat the donuts down on the table.

Me- *Yells* Mya! Chay! Breakfast's here.

They came walking out the room. I notice their cheeks were wet. When they made it in the kitchen I asked them what was wrong.

Me- Whats wrong babes?

Chay- Is my sister going to be ok? *Sniffs*

Me- Of course. All she has is a little cold. Don't worry babes.

A gave them a kiss on the cheeks and gave them their donuts and apple juice. I walked in the living room where August was. His face was red and his eyes were watery. I guess he felt my presence because he spoke up.

Aug- She's running a fever..120..

Me- 120!?

I walked over to feel Kay's head and she was burning up.

Kay- Mama Ryan.....

Me- Yes baby?

She opened her eyes and they were red.

Kay- I don't feel good.

I let out a giggle.

Me- I know baby...We're going to get you back feeling all well.

I walked over to my purse and pulled out my bag of medicine. I know I have some for fevers in here. I found a box that said Fevers on it and it was tiny pills. I got one out for Kay. I went and got her Apple juice and came back and sat by August.

Me- I got you some juice and a pill. We are going to see if it breaks your fever. Ok?

She nodded. August sat her up for me and I put the pill in her mouth and she drunk some juice. She laid back on August and I put the top back on her Apple juice. I wrote Kay's on hers and I washed my hands and put the box of pills back in my purse. I brought August a donut. Even when he messes with my emotions I still care about him.

Me- Kay, you want something to eat.

She shook her head "No".

After the girls breakfast Chay and Mya went to get ready. So did August. I got Kay ready. She had on some cheetah print tights and black shirt with black boots. I put her hair in a pony tail with a black bow. She was sleep when I finished so we went and sat on the couch. I sung her a little song. August bodyguards came in earlier to get our bags. I think they already took them to the airport.

August and Chay and Mya came walking out the room. August came and felt Kay's head. She was still hot. He carried her out the rooms while Chay and Mya walked with me to check out at the lobby. After we checked out we got in a truck and it took us to the airport. We got on August's jet and Chay and Mya sat on a couch listening to music while August went to lay Kay down in the back.

It's been 30 mins now and August still not back. I got up and went to check on him. When I opened the door to the back I saw him and Kay sleep. I smiled to myself and close the door slightly. I went and sat by the girls and we talked about what they wanted to do when they get back to Atlanta.