Ryan's Pov

Ryan POV
So today is the day we're going to LA. I left Sam in charge AGAIN. I know she can handle it. The baby has made her a new person. I just can't wait to it gets here.

One of August's drivers picked me up from home. They were already at the airport on the jet. He still made sure I had bodyguards with me.

When I got to the airport one of the bodyguards carried my bags. The other one just kept me guarded. People were taking selfies with me on the slick and off guards.

I smiled at most of the cameras. The ones that I saw taking pictures. The others I didn't catch got an ugly off guard picture.

My outfit today was simple. A designer sundress, some black red bottoms, gold earrings, natural makeup with clear lipgloss, and some brown shades with my hair pinned up.

I went through all the security stuff and I started walking outside to the jet. There was a red carpet set up outside the steps. I slowly walked on watching my step very closely not wanting to fall.

When I got on the girls tackled me with a huge. August was asleep on a chair.

Me- Hey my sweet sweet girls. *Kisses their foreheads*

Mya&Chay- We missed you!

I haven't saw Mya & Chay since that NOLA incident.

Me- I missed yall too. What's wrong with August.

Chay- He said his sinus acting up.

Me- Ok. Let me check on him ok?

Mya&Chay- Ok.

The girls went back to playing on their iPods while I looked after August.

I walked over to him and shook him.

Me- August..

Aug-Mhmm.

Me- Come on. Take some medicine and go lay down.

I was pulling August up by his arms in 6in stilettos. I help him to the back room he had on his jet. He laid straight down. I took his shades off and untied his shoes and took them off too. I also pulled his jacket off. I helped him get under the covers.

I went through his luggage and found his sinus medication. I got a spoon out the little kitchen drawer they had and walked back in the room.

Me- August. *Opens the bottle and pours some on the spoon* Open your mouth real quick. You need to take this for you can get better.

August sat up a little and took the medicine.

Me- Ok, I'm going to leave you alone now.

Aug-*Mumbles* Thank Ya..

August fell asleep. I turned off the light and cracked the door close. I throw the spoon in the mini sink and put his medicine back in his bag. After all that the jet finally took off and I sat down with the girls catching up on everything in their life.