Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
So that night we were back at the hotel putting away gifts. I got so many!! But my favorite one was the gift aug bought me. My Orbit Baby! I've been looking at that stroller set for the longest!! It's a very helpful stroller. Anyways, the girls are in Sheila's hotel room. I guess she was trying to give me and aug alone time.

I was in the bathroom fresh out the shower. I guess August was doing a Ustream with his fans because when I walked out I walked smack in the middle of it! Don't worry. I was fully clothed.

August's comment box started blowing up with "OMG RYAN! ❤️" & "Hey Ry 😍" . I walked closer and laid behind August.

Me- Hey Loves.

I blow a kiss to them. One comment stood out to me. It was a dude. It read, "😍 You're the only reason I'm here 😘😘" August peeped that.

Aug- Aye aye. Bag up a lil homie.

I laughed.

Me- Aww. Thx @ RyanIsMyWCE. *Giggles*

August rolled his eyes and looked at me.

Me- *Smiles* What?

He was real jealous.

Me- Are you jealous.

Aug- Nah.

One commenter said ," Yes he is".

Me- *Laughs*

I sat up and hugged August around his neck. I laid my head on his. He started back answering his fans questions. One person asked when I was do.

Me- September 12. *Smiles*

Aug- Can ya talk ta den fa a sec. I'll be right back.

Me- Ok.

August got up and I laid down and started talking to the the fans. I was having fun answering questions until I felt something in my stomach.

Me- Woah.

I held my stomach. I guess the look on my face made the fans concern because they started asking if I was ok.

Me- Yea I'm fine. Thanks guys.

A girl asked what happen.

Me- *Smiles* I felt the baby kick for the first time. I want August to feel it.

I yelled August name. He came walking in from the bathroom. I smiled up at him.

Me- She kicked. *Smiles*

Aug- Da babey?

I nodded.

Me- She's still doing it. *Smiles* Give me your hand.

I grabbed August hand and placed it in the spot she was kicking. She did it repeatedly for him. He smiled.

Aug- *Smiles* Does it hurt?

Me- A little. Not much.

August scooted behind me and placed both his hands around my stomach. I continued on with the questions while he was feeling her little feet. One person asked what the name was going to be.

Me- Mhm. I was thinking Ava.

Aug- No Serenitey.

Me- Serenity? I like Ava.

Aug- But I like Serenitey. I wanted Chay ta be name Serenitey but dey wus like "Nah." I asked fa dat name fa all da girls but dey didn't like it fa some reason. So na dat I got my own I choose Serenitey.

I looked at the camera.

Me- We are undecided right now.

Aug- It's gone be Serenitey. *Smiles*

Me- Shut up August.

He kissed the back of my neck. We said our goodnights and got off.

(A/N which one do you guys like? Serenity or Ava?)