Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
Ava... My baby... Ava. I love her more then I could ever put in words! My world now has change.. It revels around her. Ava came out healthy as ever. She's the perfect little baby. I honestly think August is in love with her. He's been holding her every since. The only time I held her is when she first came out and when August took a picture of us together. I'm not complaining though. It's his birthday so he can have his moment.

Kay- Uncle auguuuuuust. Let us hold the baby! *Frowns* You've had her forever.

Chay- It's his baby.

Kay- And my sister!

Mya- She's my sister too.

Aug- She's all y'all sista.

Kay- See Chaylin!

Chay- Can you please shut up.

Kay- I will shut up when I have the baby.

Aug- Come on Kay.

August sat Kay on his lap and placed Ava in her arms. His arms were around hers to make sure she doesn't drop her.

Aug- Ya have ta be verey careful with hea head.

Ava started to wiggle in Kay's arms and she giggled.

Kay- She likes me uncle aug. *Smiles*

Aug- Well ya are hea sista right?

August smiled and Kay nodded happily.

Kay- Now it's Chaylin's and Mya's turn.

August took Ava from Kay and she jumped off his lap. Mya hopped on and he let her hold Ava.

Mya- She has your nose uncle aug. *Smiles*

Aug- I knew she wus gone come out lookin like me.

He smirked and glanced up at me. I smiled and rolled my eyes. After Chaylin held the baby they went back to the house with Sheila. August finally gave me Ava. I kissed her soft baby cheeks. Me and her fell into a soft sleep. That didn't last long because she started crying.

Aug- I got hea.

August picked her up and walked to the window. He looked out at the sight and rocked her trying to get her to stop crying.

Me- Maybe she needs a bottle.

I leaned up.

Aug- Right.

August picked up the bottle she was sucking on hours ago. He walked back to the window. I guess he felt me looking at him so he turned around.

Aug- What? I got dis. Don't worrey. Go bac ta sleep.

He smiled and I turned around to go back to sleep. When I closed my eyes I heard August start talking.

Aug- I finally got me a Serenitey Mel... She gorgeous.

I heard Ava sucking on her bottle. I turned back around and I saw August looking down at her feeding her, her bottle. Then he looked back up to the window.

Aug- I wish ya wus hera... Ta tell me how ya did it... Ima get dis "Being a Dad" thang pretty soon. I got dis....... *Whispers* I got dis.