Ryan's Pov

Ryan POV
On the Jet I took a mini nap. I guess I sat on the same exact seat as August because I smelled the leftover smell of his cologne.

The pilot came over the speaker and told is that we were in New Orleans. The girls looked out over at their city. I looked with them.

Chay- Woah..It's bigger then I thought.

Mya- It really is..

All of a sudden Kay popped out of nowhere.

Kay-*Looking out of the window* Yea..Big and Dirty.

She made me chuckle when she said that. I decided to call August. The phone rung a few times and then he answered.

********Phone Conversation********
Aug- Hellow?

Me- Hey. I just called to tell you we are landing.

Aug- At da airport?

Me- Nah August in middle of a street.

Aug-*Chuckles* Ma's gonna be realley surprise ta see ya-GCO

Me- You didn't tell her we were coming!?

Aug- Befa ya go jumping ta conclusions let me finish.. I was sayin she gone be realley surprise ta see ya pregnant.

Me- How did you get around that?

Aug- I jus told hea ya and da girls wanted ta come stay a few months with hea. She loneley in dat house anyway so convincing hea wasn't dat hard.

Me- *Laughs* Ok.

Aug- Can ya do me a fava when ya touch down?

Me- What?

Aug- Go straight ta da house please.

Me- I would but how am I suppose to get there when I don't have my car.

Aug- Ryan we alreadey went ova dis. Ya not driving.

Me- Well how am I suppose to get there when I don't have a "Ride".

Aug- A car is gonna be waiting fa ya. Da driver of da van is on da way ta Nola na.

Me- Ok....But you do realize that I'm going to be back and forth to Atlanta for my doctors appointments.

Aug- What fa?

Me- My doctor is there.

Aug- Can't we jus get ya a doctor down there?

Me- We could but I don't want to. I like Dr. Showers.

Aug- Ok. I'm cool with dat. How is Dr. Showers going ta get down there when ya have da baby?

Me- I already explained that to her and she said she'll make it.

Aug- Alright.

Me- Ok. I have to go. We just landed.

Aug- Ightt.

Me- Ok.

I was fine to hang up the phone but August stopped me.

Aug- Aye.

Me- Yea?

Aug- I love ya.

Me- *Smiles* I love you too.

****End Of Phone Conversation ***
I hung up the phone and told the girls to grab there stuff. The polite opened the door for us and the driver of the car opened the car door for us also. We got in and waited for the driver to load all of our stuff in the car. After he finished we drove off. I guess he knew the way to Sheila's house because I didn't but I remembered how it looked.

Driving through the hood was kind of scary for me. People stood on every corner with there hands in their pockets. People were sitting on the concrete of the corner stores, Riding bikes and drinking something wrapped up in a brown paper bag. Children were outside with no shoes on. Their mothers were outside with curlers in their heads patting it from here to there. That's why I guess when the car came to a halt at Ms. Sheila's house everybody came out to see who was going to get out. I was almost scared to get out because he barked on side of the rode, Like anything can happen now.

The driver opened the girls door first. Chay and Mya got out and started walking up the steps to the house. He closed their door and walked around the car to open my door for me and Kay. He opened the door and I grabbed my purse and picked up Kay. She laid her head on my shoulder. I got out the car and immediately I heard whispers. Especially about my baby bump. I just ignored them and walked in the house. I put Kay down and she ran to Ms. Sheila.

Kay- Grandma!

She jumped in hers arms and gave her a hug.

Sheila- Wussup Kk.

Kay- Nothing. *Smiles*

While Sheila and Kay talked I went back out to help the driver with our things. I mostly grabbed the girls luggage. Kay little luggage bag had a lady bug on it. Then I got Chay and Mya duffle bags and suit cases. The driver got my Louis Vuitton suit cases and duffle bag. I kinda feel bad for him because I have ALOT in my suit cases. Did I mention people were still standing outside. I looked behind me at a group of people and one little girl gave me a smile and a wave. I walked back in the house with our things. The driver already left. I closed the front door and locked it. I called for Chay and Mya to come get there stuff and go put it in a room.

I picked up my bags and I got Kay's mini bag and carried it upstairs. I saw that Chay and Mya took the guess room so it looks like me and Kay will be staying in August old room. I sat our stuff down and looked around. Last time I was here I stayed in the guest room. He didn't have much in here. I saw a picture of his brother though. I see where August gets his smile from.

Sheila- Knock Knock.

I turned around to a smiling Sheila. She immediately saw my bump and gasp.

Sheila- Oh lawd have mercy! Your pregnant!?

She was overly excited. I smiled and nodded my head yes.

Sheila- That's why aug wanted you to come here?

Me- *Laughs* Yes ma'am.

Sheila- I'm so happy!

She gave my a hug.

Sheila- My baby boy has a baby on the way!

I was laughing at her expressions. I followed her down the stairs.

Sheila- I really hope it's a boy.

Me- Me too!

We walked to the kitchen.

Sheila- Is that what Aug want too?

Me- I don't really know what he wants.. We haven't really talked about it.

Sheila- *Laughs* There's way too many grand girls.

Me-*Laughs* I know.

Sheila- I'm just happy my baby boy is away from that Nicki.

I nodded in agreement.

Sheila- She ain't nothing but trouble...I hope on tour he keep his head on straight...cause Nicki would do anything to get him back.

I sat there and pondered on that statement.

Sheila- I'll be upstairs if you need me.

She smiled and rubbed my stomach as she walked away. I stared into space thinking about how far Nicki is willing to go to get August back...