Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
The next day the girls and I woke up pretty late. Around 2:30 P.m. maybe. We decided to go into the city for awhile. When we all got ready it was 3:20 P.m.. When I looked out the hotel window it was basically storming outside. I made sure the girls had on coats. I grabbed my purse and walked out the room with the girls and my bodyguard. We took the elevator to the lobby. In the lobby we saw August and his team coming in with food.

The Girls- Uncle August!

They ran over to him and gave him a big hug. I just stood near by waiting patiently.

Aug- Wussup.

He kissed each of there cheeks.

Aug- Whera ya goin?

Chay- We don't know. We just woke up.

Aug- It's da aftanoon. *Chuckles*

Kay- We stayed up allllllllll night. *Smiles*

Aug- Ya'll didn't let Ryan get some sleep?

He glanced over at me.

Mya- *Giggles* We had like a sleepover.

Aug- Give uncle A a min. Ightt?

Them- Ok.

I saw August start walking my way so I walked away. What does he not understand. I'm emotionally hurt right now.

August walked a little faster to catch up to me. That only made me walk faster also. I walked behind the elevator wall. When I thought I lost him I looked around the wall. Good. He's gone. Right when I turned around I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me into them. I looked up and August was peering down at me.

Me- August...Let me go.

Aug- Why ya avoiding me?

I looked down at my shoes. I held on to August arms to try to pull them apart so I can be free.

Me- Let me go.............

Aug- Talk ta me.

August laid his head on my shoulder. I bent back.

Me- Move August!

Aug- Whats ya problem?!

Me- Why don't you find out if you don't know!

Aug- Dats kinda what I'm doin.

I scoffed and pushed past him. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back. My back hit the wall gently and he hovered over me.

Aug- Can ya please tell me wussuh.

August started kissing me on my neck. I had a blank expression.

Me- ...I don't know. Ask Seyvn.

Right when I said that he stopped and looked up at me. I rolled my eyes and walked away. I walked to the girls and told them it was time to go. My bodyguard walked us outside. Chay held an umbrella for her and the girls. My bodyguard held mines.

Me- What do you want to do first girls?

Them- Candy store?

Me-*Smiles* Sure thing.

Being like the New Yorkers we walked to the candy store. Of course we stood out because the paps followed us. When we got to the candy store the girls made their own candy bag. I just got a cherry sucker.

I bent down and helped Kay with her bag. I got the scooper and put her some M&M's in there.

Kay- Candy for breakfast. *Smiles*

I laughed.

Me- Yea candy for breakfast.....

I couldn't help but think about August and this situation.