Ryan's Pov

It's Friday and I took off. The girls are suppose to arrive tomorrow but I took off so I could get things prepared for them.

I just got out the shower and I had on some blue jean shorts and and brown shirt with some gold Michael Kors sandals. I went to the kitchen and picked up the list I had made hours ago.

Me-Mhmm first thing first...grocery shopping.

I grabbed my keys to my Range Rover and my cross over purse. I needed food. It's not like I don't cook it's just I don't be home most of the time and when I am I eat take out or just fall right asleep.

When I pulled in Walmart I hopped out and walked in. I didn't know what the girls liked so I got a little bit of everything. I bought lunchables for Chay and Mya since August told me they go to school and I know school lunches are horrible. I got diced apples, hot Cheetos, brownie mix, ice cream, a lot of juice, ice cream, eggs, bread, peanut butter and jelly, Popsicles, cereal, waffles, pancakes, bacon, strawberries, yogurt, water, mini bags of chips, orange juice, snack cakes, popcorn, frozen pizza, steaks, beef, all types of sauces, frozen chicken nuggets, veggies. I got some much stuff!

Me- Ok what's next? Oh yea hair accessories.

I went to the hair accessories part and got ribbons, hand bands, and scrunches, I got hair bows for Kay, and some hair cress.

Me- Ok. That's all I need from Walmart.

I went to check out and all my stuff came out to be around $250.

Cashier- You using food stamps?

Me- *Gasp* No. Im using cash! *Pulls out Louis V wallet*

She took my money and I helped her bag my items. I rolled the cart out to my car and started putting things in the back trunk. When I got in I looked at my list.

Me-Clean.

Ugh I hate cleaning but I really don't have a choice. I drove home and the sweet boy next door helped me unpack. When I got in Macy, my dog,was furious.

Macy-*Barks*

Me- Hey hey hey. Come it down.

Macy-*Follows you around the kitchen*

I put Macy some dog food in her tray so she can stop following me around.

Me- That should last you until I finish cleaning. *Rubs her head*

Around 6:00 P.M. I was finished cleaning. And hungry. That's when I heard my door bell.

Me-Coming *Yells*

I opened the door and Sam came trudging in.

Sam- Parties here. And I brought food.

Samantha brought a pepperoni pizza and diet coke.

Me- Hey sam. And thanks for the food.

We sat at the table and started eating.

Sam- Smell like you've been cleaning ?

Me- I have. *Bites pizza*

Sam- Why?

Me- Because I have company for at least 3 months.

Sam- Oh really? Who. *Takes sip of drink*

Me- August nieces.

Sam-*Chokes* Huh?! How??

Me- Long story. They're little girls. I know Kay is 4, Mya is 7, Chay 8.

Sam- Is August coming too? *Smirks*

Me- Haha no. He's staying at a hotel.

Sam- Tell me how this came about.

Me- August came to me about buying a house. He wanted it by tomorrow and I told him thats impossible and he told me he already plan for his nieces to be flown out here tomorrow so I offered to keep them until he finds a place. That's it. Tomorrow I'm suppose to pick them up from the airport. Mind tagging along.

Sam- I would but I know I wouldn't be up that early.

Me- I'm leaving at 3 in the afternoon.

I gave her a Tf look.

Sam- I have some to tell you.

Me- Ok.

Sam- I'm pregnant..

Me-*Gasp* It's about time! Your 28 years olds! Finally!

Sam- It's been giving me a hard time and I know I won't be up at all around 3 P.m. *Laughs*

Me- When did you find out?

Sam- Yesterday..

Me- You know who's the father?

Sam- Yea....we had sex like 2 weeks ago and I've been feeling sick. But you know how I am when I'm sick. I don't pay it no attention. But then I was late so I took a test and it was positive. I'm suppose to go to the doctor Sunday because you know I was drinking the other night so yea.

Me- Omg! Tell me everything ok.

Sam-*Laughs* Of course.

Me- Oh my. *Smiles* Samantha Callins in knocked up. Omg. Your gonna be a momma. I'm gonna have a god baby. *Rubs her stomach*

Sam-*Laughs* Make me one and we'll be on the same page.

Me- Nooo. This is the "No Baby Anytime Soon Zone" .

Sam-*Laughs* I've got to go. I'm getting sleepy.

Me-Ok.

I walked Sam to her car and we hugged.

Me- Tell me what Mr. Mysterious guy say when you tell him the big news.

Sam-*Laughs* He'll be excited. He's a business man so you know how those types are.

Me- Sam pulled a good one. *Laughs*

Sam- It was meant for a one night stand.

Me- One night equals forever now.

Sam- Don't make me feel bad Ryan. *Closes door* Love you girl.

Me- Love you too. Be safe.

Sam- You too.

She pulled out my driveway and I watched her leave. I went back in the house and sat on my sofa. Godsh I can't believe Sam is pregnant. Then she has a good man. I'm so happy for her. I always thought she would in up with the tattooed up pot head type but no my friend is finally growing up.

Me-*Smiles*

Now all she need is a ringy on that fingy.