[3] Katherine?

When I walk into the grill place, I went start to the bar needing a strong drink. As I'm picking my seat, someone got my eye. Katherine. I walk up to her and take a seat, and told the bartender my drink.

I turn to Katherine, "So Kat, what brings you here? Is it the Salvatore brothers?" I look into her eyes and sense that something isn't right. She's different, I can't put my figure on what's different but something wrong.

"I- I'm good, umm w-what you doing here??" I chuck the bourbon down, signaling the bartender for another one. I turn to her, she's scared and confused.

"So you and Damon, or you and Stef??"

I didn't want to tell her why I'm there, something in my guts tells me this isn't Katherine. So I decided to just the subject and ask Klaus about what was going on when I get home. I look back at Kat and notice that her eye are wide.

"What? You still sleeping with both?" I chuckle at her. Knowing her she probably did and is going to keep doing it.

" umm yeah, well I have to get going but it was nice talking to you," she gets ups, puts her hand on my shoulder, and walks out. I order two more drinks and drown them down.

Not wanting to go home right away, I decided to go for a walk. I cross the street to a little park with street lights and benches. Slowly walking around watching people around you, trying to see if there is anything strange, but everything is fine.

"Are you new here?" a soft, handsome, and gentle voice comes from behind me.

I turn around and see a brown-haired man with strong biceps and a strong jawline. His forest and a hint of oceans water eyes caught my mine and held contact, before realizing that I needed to answer him.

"That obvious, huh?"

"It's ok, I've lived here for a long time, just a new face in town, that's all. What's your name?" he chuckles.

" I'm Olivia. What's yours?"

"Stefan Salvatore." He smiled tightly, I kept my cool and acted normal. Knowing that at any time tomorrow or this week, I was going to kill him and his brother. Guilt slowly started to fill my body, I knew I needed to end things before it goes south.

"Well I have to get home but it was nice to meet you, I'll see you next time" I wave at him and walk home, needing to come up with a plan asap. I look back to see if he's following me, only to see nothing but the park.