[7] The Plan

"Let's say Mikael followed Elena. Tried to grab her so he could use her as bait" I said as we walked into the living room with Elena and Damon following close behind. 

Ite been two days since Aurora had found Elena walking around the Mikaelson house, while we were attacking them. She was close to kidnapping Elena but was stopped when Damon and I distracted Aurora while Alaric shot her with vervain. 

"And you, what vervain him?" Elena stands in front of me and Damon walks to her side.

"No, we vervain him" 

"Guy's an Original. We have to make it realistic" Damon said smirking.

"Ok fine. We vervain him, and in the process discover that he had a dagger." I am starting to get annoyed with all the questions and debates we are having about this plan. 

 "Which he planned to use on Rebekah, but instead-" 

"We drove it through his heart."

"And what happens when he asks to see Mikael's body?" Elena was smart but the more she asked questions the more she sounded annoying. 

"Don't look at me. I'm just in charge of getting him here."

"Klaus is smart. If we tell him that Mikael's dead, he'll want proof." Elena looks between Damon and me for an answer. 

"Then I shall be dead"

<Few Minutes Later>

"I wanna see him. I want to see his rotting body for myself" Klaus speaks into the phone with a stern voice.

"Well, he's here" I get up and walk around Mikael, then switch my attention to Elena.

"Come by whenever"

"If you're lying to me, Stefan, I will kill you. So answer with your life. Is what you're saying the truth?" 

"It's true. I saw it with my own eyes" I looked at Elena, then at Damon who was mouthing something. As I try to understand what he says I hear a voice that caught my attention. 

"Tell him to pass the phone to Rebekah, and give me the phone" the smooth voice of Aurora replays in my head. 

"That's not a problem. She's right here" I turned to Rebekah, who was standing across the room.  I walk over to her and hand her the phone with a glare.

"Hello Nik"

"Wrong person. What this we're hearing about Mikael's tragic run-in with a dagger" Rebekah looks at Elena, who is nodding her head for her to continue. 

"It's true. He's finally out of our lives for good" She walks over to Mikael and looks at his body. 

"I'll be home soon Rebekah" She looks up at us with a frown.

"I'll see you then. Brother." She hangs up the phone still looking at Mikael's body.

" He bought it. He's coming home." Elena lets out a sigh 

"But what about Aurora?" I ask with a stern voice.

"I-I don't think she bought it if I'm being honest. When I told her, she didn't say anything."

<The Night> 

"Change of plans, Klaus is back. He's at the Lockwood's, and he wants your body delivered to his doorstep." I say as I walk into the empty house. I walk into the living room to find Mikael and Damon talking about something. They both turn at me as I walk farther into the room. 

"I'm afraid he's in for a colossal disappointment," Mikael smirked.

"Well, he's not going to come here. Hope your plan didn't depend on that."

Damon decided to step out from behind Mikael, "It didn't depend on that."

"But you do have a plan, right?" I hated not knowing what the plan was, but it was for the best. This was the one chance to get rid of the Mikealson and if we wanted this to work I couldn't know. Knowing Klaus or Aurora could compel me to tell them, it would end bloody.  

"Oh, yeah. We have a plan. Just doesn't involve you."

Before I could ask or react to what Damon said, Mikael speeds over to me and bites me. I try fighting him, but my body falls weak. Black dots filled my vision before leaving me in the dark.