[19] Who are you?

".. it's been hard without him. Damn, I rambled on again, didn't I? I'm sorry"

"If you apologize one more time, Sofia, I'll slap you." I smiled at her once I was done talking. She laughed placing her hand on my my forearm. Sofia is my next-door neighbor, she was one of my first friends since I've been back. I decided that I wanted a fresh start, and needed to distract myself from thinking about Elijah. So 4 months ago, I moved out of my old apartment, and into a beautiful penthouse, with an amazing view of the city. It is a two-floor penthouse, ceiling to floor windows around, and my bedroom upstairs. there were only two penthouses on the floor, and since Sofia is my only neighbor it's nice a quiet.

We walk out of the elevator and stop turning to each other. "Well thank you for the coffee..."

"You're welcome, anytime..."

"You know I've been meaning to go shopping some time and wanted to know if you wanted to tag along, we could make get lunch together."

"Oo sounds fun, text me the details."

"I will see you later"

I walk into my apartment and set my keys down on the small table before taking my shoes off. I settle down on my couch and scroll through Netflix movies. I decided to go with Ginny &  Georgia, halfway through season 2, I heard something coming from my bedroom. I slowly got up and went to the stairs, making sure not the make a noise. I got to in front of my door, and quickly opened the door. 

There was a nice blond woman with dark brown eyes, looking back at me like a deer in front of headlights. She was in the middle of going through my drawers but froze when I came in. 

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"Y-you can see me??"

"No cause your right I'm talking to a wall. Who the hell even are you? And why are you in my house?!" I slowly started walking to her as she took a small step back. She had put her hands up, surrendering, confusion and shock covered her face. 

"You know what just get the fuck out of my house!" I vamped speed to her and tried to grab her but my hand went right through her. "Wait!" my eyes immediately met hers as she tried talking to me. My face was emotionless, I knew what this meant but what I didn't understand was that I'd never met her, so how is it possible? I turn around and walk out of my room and to the living room, with blondy following.

"I've never met you and I can tell from the looks of it, that your not a witch, so how come I can see you, even though you're dead?" I turn to face her as she stops in her tracks and looks speechless. 

"I don't know how you can see me, one minute I'm getting stabbed the next I'm standing in someone's room-"

"No, I don't want to hear your lies! Give me their name. If you don't give me the witch's name, I will hunt you down and kill you slowly, that you will be begging me to kill. Now give me a name!" Fear danced in her eyes for a few minutes before it vanished. 

"I don't know a witch, and I'm not working for any witch. I just got killed by my best friend's brother, that's it!"

"So why are you standing in my living room and not in the Landing of the Dead or whatever they call it? How I'm supposed to believe that you aren't someone that's trying to hunt me down, or get revenge on me?"

"Look, I was talking with my best friend's brother when I felt a needle dig into my skin, it started to get hard to breathe. I started to get dizzy and was caught by two people before they dragged me out of the bar. Once we were outside I threw the two men off me, I was thirsty for blood and there was one woman left. I was about to kill her when I was stabbed in the heart by Damon. He's my best friend's brother-"

"Stop!" I run my hands down my face as I pace back and forth in the living room, with the women sitting on the couch watching me. I stopped and turned to look at her. "Please, please tell me you're not talking about Damon fucking Salvatore?!" 

She looks up at me. " W-wait how do you-. I've seen a picture of you, but I don't know your name."

"How about you tell me your name first? Then we'll go from there."

"I'm Lexi..."