[15] Where is he?

I walk into the compound, I had got to New Orleans a few minutes ago. I see Marcel talking to one of his men before he makes eye contact with me. He ends his conversation and walks over to me. "Well, what brings you to New Orleans, Rora?"

" Cut the bullshit Marcel, where is he?" I look around before walking to the center of the compound. 

" I'm confused, who are we talking about?"

I speed over to Marcel and choke him against the wall. His men come out and get ready to pounce on me. I see a hit of fear in his eyes, but it vanishes in the blink of an eye. Which is all I need to confirm, that he knew exactly who I was talking about. I threw him to the ground and slowly walked to him. 

"Don't play dumb with me Marcel. We both know what will happen if you don't tell me where he is?!"

He slowly gets to his knees, I grab the collar of his shirt and leave him up. He put his hand out, making his men take a few steps back. "Look I don't know what going on between you too but don't involve me-"

"Oh for fuck sake, Marcle. You are involved because you know where his hiding. Like me make myself very clear, if you don't give me a location in the next 5 seconds, I'll kill your men one by one until you give it to me. So let's start"

I walk over to one of the men, dragging him to the center in front of Marcel. I place my hand around the guy's heart and slowly squeeze it, making the innocent guy scream in pain. I look at Marcel, who is trying to make a deal with me. After a few seconds and still not having a location, I rip the man's heart out and through it at his knees. 

"Still don't want to tell me? Alright," I look around and pick a random man. I was about to kill him when I heard a heartbeat. I let go of the man and walked around trying to figure out who the human was. A human would only come here if they were involved with Marcel, I stop walking when I see a blond woman standing in the far end of the room. I speed over to her and drag her to the center, and smirk when I see Marcle's eyes filled with fear and anger. "Seem like I go the perfect target after all. What's your name sweetheart?"

"C-Camille"

"What a nice name. Are you friends with Marcle?"

"Y-yes"

"Perfect! So Marcle, is there anything you'd like to say, before she dies" I smile when I see the look on Marcle's face, deciding whether or not he should say anything. I grab the woman's head,   inches away from twisting her neck when a familiar voice spoke.

"Graveyard! His in the graveyard!"

I look at the balcony and see Caroline with watery eyes. Which means that her emotions are back on. "Please let her go. She is innocent"

I push Camille off and look back at Marcle, shaking my head.

"It's sad how you were willing to lose your men, instead of giving me a simple answer. Quit disappointing. Anyways, thank you Car. I knew there was a good reason to why I brought you here." I start walking out of the compound when Caroline starts speaking again.

"What are you going to do to him?"

"Talk, like siblings. You can go home if you'd like Caroline, since your emotions are intact." I turn around once again and walk out.

"What about you?"

"Forget about me Caroline, go home. I believe you owe an explanation to your friends."

"What about Klaus? Can I see him?"

"Caroline! Go home, forget about Klaus" I get in the car and drive to the graveyard. 

~

As I get out I see Hayley pacing back and forth. She looks up when I'm standing in front of her.

"Aurora, please don't do this. You have to understand it from his view!" She places her hands on my arms while shaking me a little.

"His view? What about mine Hayley?! What about talking to his sister before he decided to kill not only Klaus but also Rebekah? Who, if I remember correctly, is your friend and aren't you and Klaus a thing?" I slowly took a step towards her, while she moved back out of fear. I compose myself, trying not to show too much emotion.

"Hayley, where is Elijah?" I made my voice low and serious and held eye contact with her. I see her look behind her and that is all I need to know the answer. As I walked, Hayley grabbed my arm and begged me to not hurt him. I place my hand on her shoulder " Don't ever touch me again" and with that, I snap her neck. I turn around and make my way to Elijah...