[14] Confusion

It's been a week since Aurora broke down, and I haven't talked to her. I was on the way to meet Damon at the grill when I spotted Aurora packing her car. I walk over while studying her every move. She closes her trunk and walks over to the driver's side. 

"You going somewhere?"

She turns around, looking at me with a blank face. She answers with a simple yes turns back around and opens the door. "You alright? You've been distant"

"Yes, I'm fine. Now can I leave or are you going to keep asking me useless questions..."

 "Aurora, I'm worried about you, I haven't seen or talked to you in a week. I understand that you trying to keep yourself composed, but you can't lock yourself in. You Locking yourself will make it much harder to move on." I try to grab her hand but she pushes me away. 

"I told you once, and I'll tell you again, I'm fine. I'm just going to visit an old friend alright?" She looks up at me. I search in her eyes, for a hit of a lie. Something is telling me that she isn't going to see her friend. 

"Is the interrogation done? Can I leave now?" I nod my head take a few steps back and watch her drive off to god knows where. I take a breath before heading to the grill. I still can't get the feeling that something is wrong. I've known Aurora for about 2 months, I don't know everything about the girl, and I might just be overthinking this. 

"Stefan" I snap out of my thoughts and walk over to Damon, who's at the bar drinking his bourbon. 

"You good? You were just standing there" I nod and order a drink, hoping it would get my mind off what happened.

"So, why did you want to meet me here?" I turned to Damon, who was looking at a chick that had just walked in. I cleared my throat and left my eyebrows to answer my question. 

"Right, we need to talk about the other night. What did Aurora mean when she said to ask Car what happened to Elena? Caroline would never hurt Elena. I think Aurora is trying to trick us into thinking that Car is at fault when in reality it was her. But how do we make Aurora admit that" Damon kept going on and on, losing my interest as I think about what Aurora could be doing. 

"How is Elena doing?" 

"She alright, more worried about Car than herself at the moment."

I had no way to contact Aurora, and I had no clue where Tyler took Caroline. But my gut was telling me that whatever Aurora was planning to do, had something that involved Caroline. I took my phone and called Caroline, only for it to go straight to voicemail. 

Once I'm home, I walk by Elena who won't stop asking questions, and head straight for my room. I need to be alone to probably think about what happened the other night and what Aurora might be doing.