[17] Cut it Out

"I'm not one to make a plan before taking action, but I think we need to develop a plan. This isn't a vampire we're talking about. This is Mikaelson drama, shit is going to go down" Damon and I were standing on the side, while the girls talked to Marcel. I look around the cemetery, the wind passing through. 

We start walking down the main path when Marcel suddenly stops. Everyone looked at him, he turned around and looked around. "It's too quiet.."

"You right, 'cause cemeteries are filled with music and dancing parties" Everyone turned their attention to Damon, who was smirking like he had won the lottery. I gave him a glare, which made him put his hands in the air as if to surrender. Elena turns back to Marcel. "What do you mean?"

"There's always one or two people who come here, and you'd hear them crying. But there's nothing. Which only means that Rora put a silent spell up."

I run my hands through my hair, why I'm stressed? I looked around "So what do we do now?" I turn to everyone, waiting for someone to answer me.

"Maybe you can call her name, maybe it'll distract her" Caroline looked back at me, while Marcel was on the phone with someone. Caroline and I decided to walk around while yelling Aurora's name, hoping to get an answer. But we were only met by the sounds of the leaves against the ground. We returned to the rest of the group, to see that a young woman had joined. 

"Can you do it or not?" Marcel looked at the girl with pleading eyes. 

"Fine, but I'm doing it for Ro, not you." She leads us to what I'm guessing is the center of the cemetery. She started to do a spell, the wind started to pick up and leaves started to move around faster. Everything seemed calm until we heard the sound of concrete breaking and yelling.

We speed over to the noise, to see Aurora fighting Elijah, while he tries to convince her to let him explain. Marcel walks over to them and tries to break up the fight, only for Aurora to shove him to the side. I walked over to Marcel, helped him up, and patted his back. 

I turn my attention to Aurora and Elijah, watching her tackle him to the ground. Punching him one after another,  I decided to step in. Signaling Marcel to go help out Elijah. I wrap my arms around her upper body pulling her away from her brother, as she screams at me to let her go. I turn around, to get her attention away from Elijah and to me. 

I put her down and untightened my arms around her a little bit. She tries to get out of my arms, making me tighten my grip on her, causing her to be pressed against my chest. "Aurora. Calm down. Deep breath and let's talk about it"

After a few minutes, she calmed down, and I slowly let her go. Before I could react, she speeds past me and attacks Elijah. Damon pulls her off Elijah and walks away with her until he falls to his knees screaming. 

"Aurora!" Elena screams, trying to run to Damon, but I pull her back. 

"Aurora. Listen to me. I understand that you grieving and trying to get revenge. There are other ways to go with this. But don't take it out on Damon, he's just trying to help you. Please Aurora!" I slowly walk to her and place my hands on her cheek. Damon had stopped screaming, knowing that I was getting somewhere with Aurora.

Her eyes look up at mine, the anger slowly leaving and slowly being replaced with sadness. Her shoulders drop as she takes and inhales a deep breath. "I- He killed-" 

"I know-" I wrap my arms around her and kiss her hair "Just hear him out. It doesn't have to be right now but another day. Just take a deep breath for me." I turn my head to Damon, signaling that she has calmed down. The more Aurora tried to keep herself composed, the more she was breaking down. 

"I can't stop. I to compose myself, I can't look like this," she spoke in a low voice so no one else could hear her break down. I look down at her and she lifts her head to look up at me. 

"Rora please, I had to-" Elijah had taken a couple of steps towards us, making Aurora tense and wipe the tears that were threatening the fall. 

"Why? Why would you do that? Why didn't you come talk to me before you dagger-" I could tell she was trying not to break down, but it wasn't working.

"Rora-"

"We had the chance to be a family! I had convinced Klaus not to dagger you, but no! Out of everyone, you were the last person I expected!" She yelled, her hands gripping into my bicep as her legs weakened making her fall to her knees. I kneeled in front of her. 

"I think it best if we take time to calm down, and we'll go from there"