[6] Caroline

It's been two days since the incident at the bar, Klaus wanted to attack but I refused. Instead, I wanted Elena to come to us, and what better way than to have a girl's night? Rebekah and I are currently sitting with the blonde mother, I think it was Sheriff Forbes or Fobes. Anyways, we sitting in the living room waiting for the blonde to come back from god knows what. Forbes is seated in an armchair between me and Rebekah with fear dancing in her eyes.

I get put to get and go to the kitchen in need of water. As I'm in the kitchen I hear a thud coming from the living room, I slowly walk to the door frame and see Caroline standing in front of me, her bag on the floor.

"What do you want? I'll give you anything you want but please let my mother go!" She looks a Rebekah, whos looking back at her with no expression. Caroline has no idea that I'm behind her, so I take that opportunity to grab her. She lets out an ear-piercing scream, I cover my hand over her mouth.

"Make another noise and your mother won't see the sunrise"

Her eyes found mine, fear swirling in her eyes. Rebekah stands up and walks behind Forbes, Caroline starts to fight against my hold. I let go of her, she tries to go to her mother but didn't get far before I snapped her neck.

< Few Hours Later>

"What do you want from me?!"

God, this bitch is getting on my nerves. She's been asking the Sam thing for 2 hours now. You would think that by not answering her she would eventually shut up but no this bitch is still going. I roll my eyes and look down at my watch, it's 6 pm, and no one has come for blondy.

"Can't we just lock her up or something? Why do we have to wait for them?"

I look at Rebekah as if she's serious. She turns around and goes to the kitchen. Grabbing my book next to me and start reading it, I hear sounds outside the house. I do a spell making all the lights in the room go off. Klaus and Rebekah come running in, Rebekah is gasping for air. I pull them into the room and close the door. I sat them down next to me on the couch as we wait for them to break in.

Once they get in the room, I wait for them to take a clouée of steps into the room before closing the door and turning the lights back on with just a simple spell. They all turn around, their eyes looking between us and Caroline.

Damon looks at me and starts walking over to me but Klaus stands up and stops Damon half away. As they start yelling at each other my eyes find their way to deep green eyes. Not wanting to look away, I tilt my head to Rebekah and tell her to deal with Alaric, while I would deal with Stefan.

Before I could talk to Stefan, Damon throws a punch at Klaus. I turn to Stefan and glare at him, I speed behind him and kick him on his back making him slide across the room on his stomach. At this point everyone is fighting each other, slowly Stefan gets up but does fight back. As I speed over to him, I punch him in the stomach, making him lean down. As I was about the punch him in the face, he grabs my wrist and pins me to the wall. He turns me around so I gave him, he lets out a few breaths before speaking.

"Stop, please. Let's talk this out, I'm sure we can come up with an agreement."

"Talking things out doesn't always fix the problem. In our case talking it out won't do shit" 

I shoved Stefan off me, making him take a couple of steps back. As I'm walking to him, something gets my attention: blood, heartbeat, fast heartbeat. I look back at Stefan and I can tell he hears it too. He shakes his head before he has the time to say anything I speed out of the house. 

I stop right behind the smell, I smiled as I look at who's in front of me. I grab her from behind and turn her around so she's facing me, fear instantly fills her eyes. She tried to get out of my gripe but that only make me hold her tighter as she lets out a little whisper. 

"Aurora. Let them go. This is between us."

"Oh but this is about her" I smirk and turn around to face Stefan. "Isn't it?"

"Elena"