[16] Please

Damon was sitting on the couch with Elena up against his chest. I looked into the fireplace, still feeling off. It's been two days since Aurora left, and we still haven't heard anything from Caroline.

"So we're just gonna sit here and wait? Shouldn't we be looking for Car? What if she's in trouble and needs our-" The door slams open and Car walks in out of breath, I put my glass down and speed over to her. I try to sit her down on the couch but she pulls me back. 

"You need to go to New Orleans, right now" She takes a deep breath, to gain her breath back.

"Why does he have to go to New Orleans?" Elena spoke before I had the chance to ask the same thing.

"Aurora, she gonna kill Elijah, I just know it. She was killing Marcel's men for him to tell her the location of Elijah. It was like she was seeing red, she was killing with no sympathy. If she's not killing Elijah, then she is going to hurt the living shit out of him. Stefan, you have to stop her.." The information goes through my mind, she had lied to me to get revenge. 

"First off, who the hell is Micheal? Second, why should we stop her?" Damon speaks and walks away from the group to get another drink. 

"MARCEL is someone that was taken care of by Mikaelson when he was a child, they had saved him from slavery. But that's not the point, the point is that you need to stop her before she does something she'll regret. "

"How about the most important question we should be asking ourselves? Why the hell should we save the woman?"

"Because that night, when Aurora had dragged me into the bar and made me drink. She told me that the only reason she was here was because of her family, and that all she wants is to protect. And that made me realize that she is just like you.-" She pointed to me "You guys are some much alike but at the same time you are not. All she ever wanted to do was protect her siblings, she's just like us, but maybe just needs someone to care for her like she cares about her siblings."

"Stefan I've seen the way you look at her, and how she is much different when she is around you. You have to stop her. She's not going to listen to anyone else. I saw you both the night we were planning to kill Klaus, the way she cried in your arms. Please" 

I run my hands through my hair while pacing back and forth. Not knowing what to do, I turn to Elena and Caroline, not even bothering to turn to Damon already knowing what he would say. 

"I don't know, maybe-"

"Damit Stefan, just go, for godness sake!" Caroline and Elena, push me to the front door. 

"If he's going, I'm going. God knows who lives in New Orleans." Damon chugged his drink down before grabbing his leather coat and heading out. 

"Well then, I guess we're all going" Elena and Caroline follow Damon into the car. 

"Alright then, let's go." 

~

The drive there was filled with the girls singing the whole way there. Damon and I switched now and then to drive. We had about an hour before we got there and the girls wanted to do a pit stop at a gas station.

"Do you guys want anything?" Elena asked while getting out of the car and coming to the driver's side. Both Damon and I shook our heads and watched them walk into the store. It was silent for a few minutes before Damon broke the quietness.

"So, you and Aurora?mhm" I turn to him to see him already looking at me. 

" Before you say anything else no we aren't anything. I just happened to be there when she needed a shoulder to cry on. That's all"

"That's all! Stefan, this woman is the most feared in the mortal world, she can kill anyone and anything in the blink of an eye. Look I don't know a lot of things about her, but the way Caroline talked about you two, made it seem that you something important to her, but then again she's Aurora Mikaelso." 

As the girls walked back to the car, I got into the driver's seat and Caroline in the passenger seat, since she was the only one who knew where is Compound was. While Damon and Elena were in the back cuddling like a little happy family. 

~

As we pull up to the so-called Compound, we are immediately surrounded by men. They move out of the way when a man walks up to us. 

"Caroline, what are you doing here?" He takes turns to look at each one of us. I'm guessing this guy is Marcel.

"We're here to stop Aurora" Marcel put his hand up, and the men immediately backed up, giving us more rounds to breathe. 

"Caroline, you do realize that once Rora has something set in her mind, nothing can change that. No one can. We've tried everything, she won't listen to anyone. Nothing can stop her." He slowly turns around and walks away.

"What if there is someone? What if that someone is here, who can talk her out of it?" She took a step forward, trying to convince Marcel that there was someone.

"I would say it's impossible. Aurora doesn't know what love is, and let's say she did, she would never make herself that weak and vulnerable. The reason why Rora is so feared is because of her punishments, and her power to not be able to feel, or have emotions. Caroline, you wasting your time." 

"Just one chance, that's all I ask, please. All you have to do is lead us to the graveyard. Please Marcel" She grabbed his arm and looked into his eyes. He looks down at her, then at us. 

"Fine, follow me"