[5] History

After cleaning up their mess, everyone decided to go back to the boarding house to talk things down. As I walk in I see Damon drowning a glass of bourbon in seconds, everyone else is settling in the living room. No one mutters sound, not knowing what to say or ask. 

"Ok well, since no one is going to ask, I am. Who the hell was that chick?" Damon smirks, and opens his arms wide waiting for someone to answer. Everyone looks at Elena, I decided not to mention that I had run into her the other night.

While talking for a few minutes, I realized that Bonnie hasn't said anything since we'd been here. As we make eye contact, I frown asking if she was ok

"Aurora" Everyone went dead silent and turned to Bonnie. 

"Aurora Mikaelson... That's her name" 

"And you only tell us this now! Since when was there another Mikaelson?!

Damon being Damon always thinks he knows everything about the Mikaelson. Bonnie then proceed to explain that her grams grew up around Aurora, and how she and Emily Bennette were best friends.

"Wait Aurora-, didn't Katherine mention something about her friend, Ro?" Damon and I look at each other when it hit me. Ro meant Aurora.   

Alaric finally decided to step into the conversation "Do we know what she is? Vampire? Witch?" 

Everyone turned to Bonnie to see her mouth widen open as if trying to say something but scared too. She starts walking back and forth behind the couch, "She's umm everything..." 

"Sorry repeat that Bon Bon?!" Damon's high-pitched voice fills the room. 

"She's a werewolf, witch, and vampire." 

Everyone starts to panic and only grew once they realized that they would be fighting against her. But my mind went back to the dinner, the moment when Aurora snapped the man's head. Only rippers do the neck snapping after drying them from their blood. 

"Ok well, we need to make a plan asap, 'cause if I were them I would be attacking soon. When we're distracted and trying to figure out who their sister is." Alaric told everyone what to do and everyone got moving.