[4] Who is she?

As I walk home, I couldn't stop thinking about Olivia. The way her beautiful, shiny black hair fell on her shoulder, and her dark chocolate eyes looked up at me. It was like everything around me stopped and it was only me and her.

I open the door to see Elena and Damon sitting on the couch with an intense look. Damon looks at Elena and then at me.

"We have a problem" he walks over to his mini bar and fills a glass with bourbon and chucks it back and makes himself another one.

"What's going on?" I sit across from Elena, waiting for one of them to speak up. Damon sits next to me, and Elena keeps looking between me and my brother.

" Some woman came up to me when I was at the grill and she thought I was Katherine..." Her voice was shaky and low. I sit back and understand the information that she just told me. 

"So someone in town thinks your Katherine. Do you know her name or anything about this woman?" Damon looks at me then Elena.

She shakes her head and then looks at her lap. I stand up and walk around the living area. We talk for a few more minutes before Elena goes up to Damon's room for the night.

"How do you think it could be?"

"Maybe one of her witch friends." I look at Damon who only shrugs,

"We need to figure out who the hell she is, and why she is here!" And with that, he left to go to his room.

I'm left with my thoughts that go back to the woman I met a few hours ago. I decide to call it a night and head to bed with only her invading my mind.

<Next Day>

Damon and I are going to figure out who this woman is until I get a call from Elena.

"Elena? You ok?"

"S-Stefan, she's here w-with them."

Damon and I look at each other, confused as to who she's talking about. Damon takes the phone out of my hands.

"Who is with who? Relax."

"The w-woman that called me K-Katherine is at the grill with K-Klaus and his siblings"

Damon and I vamp to the grill, when I open the door, the smell of blood hits me like a wave. Walking in more, I see all the Mikaelsons feed off the last people, the ground is covered with dead bloody bodies. All of them ignore us and continue sucking the life out of the remaining people. As I look around I notice someone in the pool table corner that seems familiar. Damon steps away from my side and walks back to the door and slams it shut, getting everyone's attention, except for the woman in the corner.

"Did you want some 'cause you might have to go somewhere else" a brown-haired boy looks at us and smirks. I feel a tug on my sleeve and look down to see Elena pointing to the woman in the corner.

"That's her."

I was so distracted by the woman that I didn't even realize that Klaus was standing in front of us. Elena was now standing behind Damon and me trying to find shelter from him.

"Have fun cleaning. Kol. Rebekah. Rora" They all go to the back door following Klaus like puppies, but yet the woman doesn't move.

"Rora."

A few seconds later 'Rora' lift lets go of the men's neck, twisted it, and pushes it with her foot. As she gets up, her face goes under the light and at that moment shills went down my back. It was her from last night. Olivia. Her eyes connect with mine before they meet with Bonnie who is standing next to me. Her eyes frown as she keeps looking at Bonnie.

Damon turns to Bonnie "Bonnie, do you know her?"

My eyes are glued to the back door that was slammed by 'Rora'.