chapter 1 (day dreams)

She feels the warm breath of her coming closer and closer as they become one breath. Korra lifts her up on the desk by her hips and slams her body into hers while making a thrusting motion. She feels her lover's breath hitch as she feels every inch of her body with her strong hands. There is no space between them, only lust and pleasure. Korra grabs her lover's long wavy black hair with one hand while pleasuring her with the other, she feels some type of wetness between her own legs. All that comes out is "Ms. Sato".

     "Yes, Korra?"

And just like that, she wakes up from her daily daydream in Ms. Sato's class. Korra tries to find her composure as she straightens herself. "Huh?"

     "You called my name did you not?... did you happen to have a question about the assignment?" Ms. Sato says as she makes her way towards Korra taking off her reading glasses.

      "Uhhhhh... I- I..." Korra is interrupted by the sound of the school bell that saves her from having to speak to her crush.

'Ah, that was a close one'

It was the last class of the day and Korra couldn't wait till she got home and got herself out of that awfully embarrassing situation.

She collected her things and as she is making her way towards the door Ms. Sato says "Could I speak with you Korra? "
'Shit shit shit shit shit, what did I do now?'
But what she says is "humm...sure"

She proceeds to walk towards her teacher and she says "what's up?" With a bit of confidence.  'She's so hot'
Miss Sato looks at her with a raised brow then proceeds to say " what's up is that I graded your paper and it seems that you are not doing so well in my class... if this keeps up I will have to contact your parents in search of a solution"

"What no!"

Miss Sato proceeds "excuse me ?"

"I'm sorry, I'll try harder, I'm just not very good at math." 'And the fact that you are smoking hot does not help either'

"Well if you were struggling so bad in my class then you should have spoken to me earlier".

"Hehe, sorry I'm a bit shy"

"I'm sure we can set up some tutoring sessions after school to help you with your studies".

'Great, now I'm gonna have to try not to drool after school as well'

What she did say was "sounds good miss Sato, thank you for understand".

"Was that all?" Korra asked

Miss Sato looked her up and down, as she walked closer to Korra, "Yes, that should be all, I'll see you after school tomorrow. You are dismissed".

Now this will be fun.