Chapter 8 ( What We Do After School Part 1)

It was now after school and Korra had to get home and get ready for her little thing with Miss Sato. 'What will I wear? I mean we are only going to be at her house, but then again she can't take her hands off me. I should shower too. ugh, so many decisions.' 

Korra then decided to wear black jeans and a white t-shirt since it wasn't that hot outside anyway. She settled with wearing her converse and headed out of the house. No one was home yet so she didn't have to explain to her parents where she was going and if they did wonder they would just assume she was with Kuvira or just call her. 

Korra made her way to her car and right before she started the engine she took a look at herself in the mirror and said "You got this, don't do anything stupid." She then looked down at her a small box she had taken with her. "I hope she likes this, I hope it's not too much".

As Korra pulled up to Asami's condo she could feel her heart beating fast, so fast. TOO FAST. 'Korra relax. You have been with this girl for a while, you have seen her at her most vulnerable. Wow, she has such a nice body. Why does she still have this effect on me.' 

Now Korra was approaching Asami's door. 'Okay, just act cool.' She finally got the courage to knock on the door. She could hear Asami's footsteps from the other side approaching, and with every step, she took her heart would skip a beat. She could feel herself burning up already. As the doorknob slowly started to turn Korra closed her eyes trying to gather all the strength she could possibly get.  The next few seconds were a blur, the next thing she knew she felt a pair of warm soft lips tackle her with passion. All she could do was give in and at the same time, just heart melted with desire and passion. After a few moments, their lips parted, and Korra released the breath she didn't know she was holding. 

"Hey there handsome," The teacher said in a slow seductive voice as she grabs Korra by the collar and dragged her into her condo, and closes the door behind them. Korra could not bring herself to say anything instead she looked at the teacher up and down. She felt her knees starting to get weak so she rested her arm around the first thing she saw, that was the kitchen counter. 

"Hey are you okay, you seem a little pale. Do you want something to drink?" The teacher asked now with a worried look on her face. 

"I- uhmm, I- im f-fine." the student said trying to recollect her thoughts. "You literally take my breath away." She said as she took another look at what Asami was wearing. The teacher had a tight black mini skirt on with a dark red spaghetti strap crop top quite nicely complementing her nice curves, to top it all off her hair was styled in a messy bum with two strands of hair hanging out of her sides. She was breathtaking, she had never seen her teacher wearing such revealing clothes. She was quite surprised that she owned anything so scandalous since she was a teacher after all. Either way, Korra was not complaining. 

"You are too cute, you know that?" The teacher said as she placed a soft kiss on Korra's cheek. She took Korra's hand and guided them towards the dining table where there was a very delicious meal with candles and champagne. "I hope you're hungry, make sure you make room for dessert." The teacher said with a wink as she took a seat on the other side of the table. 

"Wow, Asami I didn't know you could cook," The Student said with a wide smile. 

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me Korra." The teacher said with a wink. 

Before she took a bit of her food the student decided to try out the drink. "Champagne? What are we celebrating?" The student said with a confused smile. 

"Well we didn't really get to celebrate your birthday, so I thought we could do it now." The teacher said with a wide smile. Korra could see a little blush on her cheeks.

"Oh really, well... do I get a special birthday present tonight, preferably something involving a birthday suit." The younger girl said with a smirk on her face. 

"I don't know... maybe." The taller girl said as she stood up from her chair and slowly walked over towards Korra's side of the table. "Asami, w-what are you  d-doing?" The tan girl tried to say as her lover moves her chair and straddles Korra. 

"How about I show you right now. I was going to give you your present after dinner but you look much better." The teacher whispered in Korra's ear, now kissing along her jawline, neck, collar bone. 

"Asami, if you keep going I can't promise you ill be eating this meal," Korra said flustered, trying hard not to seem like Asami was getting to her. 

"Uhhmm, I like that Idea, How- Kiss- About- Kiss- You-kiss-Use-kiss-That- kiss-AMAZING-kiss- mouth-kiss- of-kiss- Yours-kiss- to-kiss- Open-kiss- Your-kiss- Gift-kiss." The teacher said in between kisses, with each one she made her way down from Korra's cheek to her collar bone. 

"And w-what would that b-be." The student tried to say containing her moans. 

Asami didn't say anything as she was occupied with Korra's neck and leaving little love marks on her significant other. She then made her way up to Korra's ear nibbling on it, then whispering "This one." The teacher opened her legs while still on top of Korra. 

All the blood in Korra's body directly went to her face, she could feel a hard sensation in her lower area. She carefully looked at what the teacher was referring to, only to find that her skirt had lifted up and was now in the presence of Asami's black lace thong with a cute little red bow at top. At that moment Korra found it hard to breathe and could feel herself about to pass out from all the emotions she was experiencing. 

It wasn't long after that Asami stood up one leg at the time and held to Korra's shirt collar, Guiding her to her bedroom. 

All that came out of the room was Loud screams and moans that night, and Korra indeed enjoyed the fact that her birthday gift was late, But it was well worth it. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I was going to keep going with the story but I didn't want to make it too long. I decided to separate it into two parts. Please let me know if you liked it, I am open to suggestions and criticism. Thank you for reading.