Chapter 17

She feels the warm breath of her coming closer and closer as they become one breath. Korra lifts her up on the desk by her hips and slams her body into hers while making a thrusting motion. She feels her lover's breath hitch as she feels every inch of her body with her strong hands. There is no space between them, only lust and pleasure. Korra grabs her lover's long wavy black hair with one hand while pleasuring her with the other, she feels some type of wetness between her own legs. All that comes out is- 

"WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE.UP." 

"AGH! PLEASE JUST 5 MORE MINUTES YASUKO" The tan woman grunts.

The tan women is  harshly woken up, as she tries to sink herself deeper into the comfort of her mattress and silk sheets, she reaches to the her side to find the other side of the bed... empty. She disregards this and tries to go back to sleep, only until she feels a small weight on her back. 

"UFH" The small weight starts jumping on her. 

" Come on mommy wake up, mom says breakfast is ready and if you wake up now we can go to the park" The small child whines. 

"Wake up now, I want to go to the park. PLEASEEEEEEEE!" The child yells in a high pitched tone. 

"Alright, alright im awake." the tan women releases a sigh and gathers the strength of Raava to open her heavy eye lids. 

Her eyes are brightened by the sight of the most beautiful girl she had ever seen. In front of her, a tan raven haired beauty with the brightest green eyes, ones that resemble their mother's a dorky crooked smile that could turn the most evil into light. Her daughter, one of the most important woman in her life. Yasuko Sato. 

"okay, lets go mom made pancakes." the child says the that perfect smile once more. 

The tan girl laughs and sits takes in the young girl in front of her into a giant hug with lots of kisses. The young girls fills the room with laugher until there's a knock on the door. 

They both look at each other with wide eyes. 

" MOM! SHE DIDN'T WANT TO WAKE UP IT'S NOT MY FAULT. ! " The child breaks the grip of her mother and runs towards her other mother while still in giggles. 

" Honey nice try getting Yasu to do your dirty work" Korra says with a smirk. 

" Oh, you're one to talk" The tall woman says as she enters the room while swaying  her hips. 

"Yasu baby, go ahead and set up the table please, mommy and I need to talk" The tall woman says the last part in a seductive tone. 

" okay mom" the 7 year old says as she runs to the kitchen. 

Asami makes sure the child is in the kitchen already when she locks the door, and slowly walks over to her wife. She straddles her lap, and fixes her wifes bed hair. she whispers " Dirty work you say? Ill show you dirty. " with a smirk. 

the engage in to a passionate and deep kiss, until Korra breaks it

" She usually takes 10 minutes to set up the table, You think we can make it in time?" the younger woman says with a smirk. 

" I already fed Hiro, she usually plays with him for a while, I think we have time." The raven haired woman says while kissing the tan woman's neck slowly and teasingly working her way down. 

"uhmm, what did I do to deserve you Asami"  the tan woman says in pure pleasure. 

" I'm the lucky one, baby" the taller woman says with a genuine smile. 

" Plus, you've been on morning duty all month because of the companies new model release. You deserve a break." The says in between kissing. finally reaching the desired place that was calling for her mouth. The tan woman release a sweet sound from her mouth indicating her pleasure. 

" I know taking over the c- ompany, was unexpected my love. AAHH!, we...are in this t-together" The tan woman said between moans 

" AHH, I love you so much!" The tan woman yelled, almost reaching her climax.

" I love you Korra." The pale skin woman mumbled into her meal. That vibration alone made the tan women shake in ecstasy. The older woman used her free hand to mute the noise coming from her lovers mouth, after all the walls in their home weren't very thick.

after 15 minutes both fell on the bed with heavy breathing. After a quick shower, they both went downstairs towards the kitchen to the scene of their eldest daughter playing with their newest born. The most beautiful sight to be seen.

" I am so proud of our family, I cannot express how happy I am to have you in my life Asami. As you gave me these wonderful children and a lifetime of happiness, how could I ever repay you?" the tan girl said with teary eyes.

" We deserve this Korra, you should me what true happiness felt like. I'll always love you." the taller woman said as they shared an embrace. Thinking of all the struggles they faced in their relationship and all the happiness that they both shared. They may have only been married for 15 years now, but the same spark they felt that very first day they closed lips was still as strong as ever. Finally experiencing true happiness. As if they were still young woman ready to take on the world. Their love for each other will never die and will be carried on through their legacy. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Korra please slow down, the food is not going to run away" Asami says with a sigh 

"Yasuko, you as well. like mother like daughter" Asami smiled at her small family. They had the key to her heart, and after her father's death, they are her motivation in life. 'How did I get so lucky'.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, I hope this was the ending y'all hoped for. I wanted them to have a happy ending with a cute little family. I don't know if Ill exercise the idea of a sequel, but if I do it'll be a short 5ish chapter story. If that's something yall are interested about then write in the comments, also let me know what yall thought about the story itself. Thank you so much for the support. Have a great new year!