Chapter 6 ( The Morning After)

Asami woke up on her bed, she got up and did her regular morning routine. She took a shower, washed her hair, then she walked out of the shower and walked towards her dresser still in her towel. She looked at herself in the mirror and started to do her makeup and hair. It took her about 30 minutes to complete her makeup and hair, now all she had to do was change into her robe and drink her coffee. Asami gets into her robe, she hears some noise coming from the kitchen, she carefully walks out of her room to check out the noise.

"Oh Korra, you scared me," she said with relief 

"oh... haha sorry Miss Sato, I hope you don't mind I got hungry, Pancakes? " the student said as she was looking through the fridge for some ingredients. 

"oh sure, thank you. Also please call me Asami. We can skip the formalities since you spent the night in my condo anyway." the teacher said with a smile. She made her way next to Korra and started making her coffee. The teacher was surprisingly comfortable with her student. Of course, she did not try to get too close to her student even though she really wanted to, she knew there was a barrier she couldn't cross. 

The teacher looked at the plate of pancakes in front of her and could not stop wondering what was that happened to Korra the night before. "You seem to be doing well this morning. May I ask what happened to you last night?" She had a general idea that Korra was street fighting but she wanted to hear it from her. 

"Uh... Yeah, I guess I have to come clean since you have helped me so much." The student said she was fiddling with her sleeve. 

The teacher could tell that she was nervous and slightly uncomfortable with the question. 

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about it, I can't force you. I would like to look at those bruises and cuts again though to make sure that they are healing properly." The teacher got up from her seat and moved closer to Korra, the student started to pull up her shirt. Asami gasped at the sight that was in front of her, not just the bruising and scars but the muscles that hid behind them. Korra has a very toned body, she could see that she had a 6 pack and just stayed there admiring the view for a  few seconds until Korra spoke to bring the teacher back to reality. When Asami came back to reality she looked up at Korra who had a wide grin on her face, like if she knew that her teacher was staring at her abs and not her bruises. 

"How does it look Asami?" The student said in a low seductive voice. 

"uhh... I- it's not as b-bad as it could b-be" the teacher said struggling to put together a sentence. 

Before they both knew it their bodies were getting closer and closer to each other. Asami could feel Korras breathe on her. 'Asami what are you doing, you need to control yourself. She is still your student, even though she is half-naked in your kitchen and has the most glorious abs you have ever seen in your life...' Her train of thought was interrupted when the teacher felt a pair of warm lips crash into hers. And just like that, any self-control left inside Asami's body was thrown out the window. 

The teacher moaned into the kiss which made Korra start kissing her more aggressively, she found herself running out of breath since the kiss was so intense. It was filled with lust and pleasure. Asami happily kissed back and held Korra's neck with both of her arms. After a short, while both came up for air, Korra separated the kiss.  

"I'm... I'm sorry Mis- sorry Asami, I didn't mean to, you just looked so goo-" The student was interrupted when Asami placed a passionate kiss on her lips, the older women then placed her arms around the tan-skinned girl's neck once again but this time she dragged her outside the kitchen and into her bedroom. On their way pieces of clothes started to come off, of course, Asami still had her bathrobe on, the student quickly took care of that problem. 

Both of them made it to Asami's room, barely. Korra pushed Asami onto her bed and took a moment to admire the teacher's magnificent body."You are stunning" the student said in a whisper. The only reply she got was "come here". 'I know I'm going to regret this' the teacher thought to herself. 

The room was filled with loud moans and screams from both ladies, surely Asami will regret this later for multiple reasons but it did not matter to her. Both enjoyed their time together a little too much. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 HOURS LATER 

"That. Was. Amazing" the student said trying to catch her breath. She laid down next to Asami who was struggling to get a word out. All that came out of the teacher's mouth was "Hmn". 

They laid cuddle up next to each other for a few minutes until Asami broke the silence. "what did I do?" she said in a whisper with her hands now on her face. 

"what?" the student said with a confused face. 

"OMG... WHAT DID I DO. YOU ARE MY STUDENT AND WE JUST HAD SEX!" the teacher said frantically as she sat on the bed, her hands still on her face. She felt like she was having a panic attack, her breathing was picking up and everything started to close in. She felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her, this made her relax. 

"Hey... It's okay. I won't say anything, and I'm 18 so you cant go to jail for this. Plus I can assure you this was very much consensual." The student said as she started rubbing Asami's back. 

" I could lose my job, I'm gonna lose my job. But I love my job. What am I going to do?" the teacher whispered to herself trying to find a way out of that mess. She could feel herself start to tear up at the idea of losing her job. She could see the disappointed face of her father once he found out.

"Look it's gonna be okay, we can work this out. I-... well I really like you Sami. And... I would love to just be with you all the time.  If you let me that is. I mean, we can work out the other stuff. Plus I graduate in a few months anyway, we can keep our relationship on the DL until I graduate. I don't want to lose you Asami." The tan girl said as she made big circles with her hand on the teacher's back. She could feel the older women starting to get relaxed by the touch. 

"ugh, you are such a dork, come here," Asami said while wiping her tears and embracing Korra into a tight huge. 

"So, where do we go on from here? I mean, do I get to call you my girlfriend?" Korra said while wiggling her eyebrows up and down.

"Shut up" Asami shoved Korra down on the mattress and was now positioned on top of her. She then said with a smirk "you can call me whatever you want in the bedroom, but outside I am Miss Sato to you". then leaned into her neck and started to kiss her passionately. Next thing they knew things were getting headed again. 

Korra looked down on the teacher who was now leaving kiss trails on her lower stomach area. 

"Whatever you say, Miss Sato."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoy this chapter, It is a bit longer than usual but I hope it was worth the wait. Please let me know in the comments what you think. I am open to suggestions and criticism. Thank you for reading.