Chapter 3 (Tutoring part 2)

"Hehe... well, of course, I made it... it's not like I had a choice" Korra said while rubbing her hand on the back of her neck, she said the last part under her breath of course. 

"Ill right well then let's get started, do you have all your materials?" The teacher said while motioning with her hand to come inside. 

"Uhhh, I think so..." The tan girl said with an unsure voice. 

"Alright well take a seat and we will look at your past test as a reference," said the teacher as she followed Korra inside the classroom. 

Korra did not feel as nervous now that she was with her favorite teacher but she was still a bit shy. Korra chose a seat in the front of the classroom while Miss Sato moved a desk closer towards the one Korra was currently seating at. She quickly walked towards her desk and grabbed a sheet of paper and some writing utensils. As the Teacher was walking away all Korra could think was 'wow, that skirt fits her ass so nice, "what I would do to be that skirt" the student said under her breath. 

"Uhm, did you say something Korra?" The teacher said looking back at the student with a confused look on her face. 

'Shit, did I say that out loud!?!?!!?'

"Uhhh, no... well actually I forgot my textbook," the teen said with a slightly goofy grin on her face. 

"Well that's no problem, I guess you can borrow one of mine," The teacher said with a warm smile. Now she was walking towards her student. She could tell that something was off with Korra, but she initially put her thoughts aside as soon as she sat on the desk in front of Korra's. 

"Alright," the teacher said as she was looking down at the paper she had at hand. Korra could feel her heart picking up the pace with every word that came out of Miss Sato's mouth. She was trying hard to focus and listen to what her teacher was saying but despite all her efforts, her eyes kept wandering off into inappropriate places. 

Miss Sato was wearing a burgundy color blouse that should a decent amount of skin but just enough to leave room for the imagination. Followed by a black long skirt that hugged her curves nicely and of course some black heels. Korra did not know why she had such a contraption on her feet, she surely did not need the extra high since the teacher was already tall. She was not that much taller than Korra but still. Her hair was mostly down with a strand of it being held in place by a red pin on the side of her head. 'wow is she hot, not just that but she is breathtaking'. 

"Alright according to your test results, it seems that you are needing the most help on the material that was covered in chapter 10". The teacher said while disturbing Korra's train of thought. 

...And like that the session went on, Korra trying to pay attention and her teacher clueless to the effect she had on her student, or at least that's what Korra thought. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                         Asami's Point of view 

'I wonder if she is understanding what I am trying to tell her. I know she keeps looking at me with those eyes. Wow those eyes, those ocean big blue eyes. I could get lost in them forever. ASAMI SNAP OUT OF IT, SHE IS YOUR STUDENT!'

Her train of thought was interrupted when Korra said "I think I finished" 

"Alright, let me see," The teacher said as she leaned closer to the paper and focused on the student's work. She could feel Korra's breath picking up as she got closer to her student. " well good job Korra, I knew you could do it" The teacher said with a bright smile, her student smiled back. 

'Wow that smile, she has the most beautiful smile. If only that was the face that I woke up to every morning.'

The teacher did not realize this but she and the student were inches away from each other's faces now. Their breathing was synchronized. 'What is going on, come on Asami where is your professionalism? She is a child. Well, actually she isn't that much younger than me, only by a few years. Alright, snap out of it before you do something you'll regret.' 

"Uhmm, I think that should be all for today Korra, you make some great improvement. You are dismissed." She said as she got up and walked to her desk. 

Korra was red now, she was inches away from her crush and she had done nothing, not like she was able to move. She was completely paralyzed by her teacher's Immense beauty. 

" Oh, hmm... well alright, uh... thanks. I guess ill see you tomorrow in class?" the student said as she was still recovering from what just happened. 

"Yes, I suppose." The tall woman said as she was gathering some papers on her desk. And as Korra was about to exit the classroom Miss Sato said " Well actually Korra, I would like to resume these study sessions with you after school so that I can monitor your progress"

"Sounds good then, goodbye Miss Sato have a wonderful rest of your day," The student said as she waved at the teacher "Same goes for you Miss Korra," The teacher said waving back. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                   Korra's Point of View 

'WHAT IN THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!?!?!?!??!'.