Chapter 13 (Prom part 3)

Korra quickly grabbed Kuvira by her wrist and guided her to the closest room.

"SHHH... People will hear you" Korra said, and with that statement all the alcohol in her system suddenly disappeared, she was now completely sober.

"So it's true... man what? Kuvira said, trying to take in the information she just discovered. She could not believe that her younger friend was getting involved with a teacher, especially the hottest teacher in the school. She was actually a bit jealous but also happy and proud of her friend.

"Look you can't tell anyone," The blue-eyed girl said hoping that her friend wouldn't use the new information against her. All she could think of right at that moment was how she was going to tell Asami and how she would react.

"OMG you are with her, you have to tell me everything now," Kuvira said as she hugged her friend extra tight. Korra could feel her lungs shattering at the strength of her friends' embrace. The younger girl felt a sudden wave of relief and with that her drunken state also kicked in.

Korra sat on the bed because honestly, she was so drunk that standing was a challenge.

"Okay look, yes we are t-together but no one can know, she is only a few years older than me so it's not like its illegal, but she can still lose her job because I'm still her student"

"Uhhmm I see... sooooo... how long has this been going on?" Kuvira said with a curious smirk.

"A few months, She found me on the streets after that one underground fight. Remember when I said that I was going to go home but I never really made it home." Korra said with a chuckle remembering that night. That was a crazy day, she had her first underground fight and lost miserably, all she could remember was getting her ass handed to her and a beautiful angel rescuing her. She turned her attention to Kuvira once again.

"Korra that was like 5 months ago, I'm not gonna lie. I am a little hurt that you kept this from me for this long but I guess I understand." Kuvira said, in a sad tone.

"Yeah... I'm sorry, but at least now I can tell you, it's been killing me not being able to tell anyone about this'' Korra said with a bright smile.

Kuvira suddenly sat on the bed next to Korra with a giant smirk on her face.

"Yeah I bet, so... tell me... have y'all done it yet."

Korra suddenly became flustered and her cheeks were glowing bright red.

"uhhh... yeah," she said shyly and almost a whisper.

Kuvira made a loud gasp "Korra you dog, tell me everything, is she good? Does the experience make it better because she's older? DON'T TELL ME SHE SHOWED YOU SOME NEW TRICKS?"

Suddenly Korra's whole face was burning red "Kuvira! But yeah, she's amazing. Our first time we did it for about 4 hours. And let me tell you that was just the start. I really like her Kuvi so please you have to keep this a secret until I graduate. Okay? The last part was more sincere as she looked her friend in the eye.

"ah yeah, well I'm glad my little korbear is in love," Kuvira said as she pinched one of Korra's checks.

Korra's phone rings interrupting their special moment of friendship. When she pulls out her phone they both look at each other. "Its Asami"

Kuvira then gets on her own phone to see who she would hook up with tonight. "Get it, you should probably go to her. Don't wanna help your lady waiting, 'll tell the Krew that your not feeling well or something. You can't drive so just tell her to come pick you up a few blocks down."